New products -- remote battery disconnect switch and freeze protection

IronJ

I thought that remote batt disconnect was kinda lazy till I read it AUTOMATICALLY cuts off if you forget.....

That alone may be worth the price of admission!! Lol

sent from space via an invisible beam from a flying metal dish

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

That's pretty slick Erika
My rig is on shore power 95% of the time or on the road the other 5%...
I'm sure it will come in handy for many others though.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
For those times when I do need to isolate the battery, a simple marine battery switch does the job.

Attachments

• Battery Switch.jpg
    Battery Switch.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 70

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
For those times when I do need to isolate the battery, a simple marine battery switch does the job.

Yes, but you have to get into that basement compartment.

I could think of times when having a remote, especially in an "sudden situation", would be very handy, rather than running out into the "weather" to open a compartment and move "stuff" to get to a cutoff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lynn1130

Yes and mine is on the back wall behind the batteries and a tank full of fluid so a remote would be nice. I like the idea. It would also help in those times I have parked and stored the RV and walked away forgetting to turn the 12 volt off.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Yes, but you have to get into that basement compartment.

I could think of times when having a remote, especially in an "sudden situation", would be very handy, rather than running out into the "weather" to open a compartment and move "stuff" to get to a cutoff.

My battery is not in the basement, but in a small compartment just forward of the large DS basement door. My hydraulic pump is above it. Easy to get to it and I can still move pretty quick when the stuff is hitting the fan (even when I'm wearing 70 lbs. of gear).