EVENT: North American Heartland Rally: IN, Goshen - 6/13/2017 to 6/18/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbeletti

Please post comments about this event in the discussion thread - here at this link. Any replies in this thread will be moved to the discussion thread. Thank you :) Jim

INDEX TO KEY RALLY THREADS
- Primary Discussion
- Entertainment
- Heartland Gives Back
- Carpet / Furniture Cleaning
- Vendor Specials
- Minor Service Work
- For Sale Table
- Technical Presentations
- Golf Outing (pre-rally)
- RV Washing Service
- First-timer Orientation Meeting
- Lifestyle Presentations
- Beer Tasting (non-rally event)
- Elkhart Tour Day
- Pre-Rally Tour Details
- Registration Details
- Rally Agenda
- Rally Eligibility
- New Coach Rebates
- Rally Rates
- Golf Cart Rentals
- Mastering Your RV (3-day RV training)
- Entertainment
- RV Weighing Service
- Rally Passport (badge)
- Marketplace (vending)
- Morning Exercise

REGION MEET AND GREET EVENT LINKS (at Goshen Rally)
- Canada Region
- Mountain and Pacific Region
- North Central Region
- Northeast Region
- Southeast Region
- South Central Region

Venue:

------------------------------
  • Elkhart County 4H Fairgrounds
  • 17746-D East Monroe Street
  • Goshen, IN 46528
  • DO NOT CALL THE VENUE TO MAKE RALLY RESERVATIONS
  • http://www.4hfair.org
  • Pets ok?: Yes
  • WiFi available: Yes - throughout "most", but not all sites at this venue
Details:
  • Pre-Rally From: 6/6/2017 to: 6/12/2017
  • Rally From: 6/13/2017 to: 6/18/2017
  • Number of sites held: 259
  • Rally fee: $275 for Club Members (1 RV and up to 2 people
  • Pre-Rally Nightly Fee: $25/night
  • Rally Registration - link
  • Rally Discussion Thread - link
  • Rally Website - All the rally information you ever wanted - link
  • Rally Guide (Agendas, Directories etc.) - link
Thank you and see you in Goshen!

Jim Beletti
President, Heartland Owners Club

Please post comments about this event in the discussion thread - here at this link. Any replies in this thread will be moved to the discussion thread. Thank you :) Jim

Last edited by a moderator:

RenoJim

Jim Biletti,

Please see my Heartland service repair request below and the service departments response. I am confused?

2017 Bighorn VIN 5SFBG4226HE326472

We are full-timers and will be attending the Goshen National Rally and would like to schedule Factory Service Repair starting on Monday 6/19 or Tuesday 6/20. We have a number of things requiring repair:
1. Refrigerator freezer in not properly freezing.
2. Underbelly cover is coming off, wiring loom exposed.
3. Occasional clear water drains out of underbelly.
4. Drawers won't stay closed.
5. Electric awning drags and screeches.
6. And a few other items.

It is our understanding that you have hookups at the factory and that we can live in the coach when while we are there.

We look forward to hearing from you ASAP.

Have a Great Day!

Jim & Sue Wilburn
59 Damonte Ranch Pkwy

Heartland Service Dept Response Today:
James,

You will need to send these requests through the Heartland owners forum.

Have a great day,

1-877-262-8032

Dealer Services

How do I make a service request and why through the Forum?

I've already made my 2 small item service request through the Rally.

jbeletti

Jim and Sue,

Looks like the service team was confused. I suggest you call them to advise them this is NOT your rally service request, that you already have that in and planned. That this is a separate service appointment request. Note that I understand the service center is really jammed up with appointments before and after the rally. Call them at 877-262-8032.

RenoJim

Jim and Sue,

Looks like the service team was confused. I suggest you call them to advise them this is NOT your rally service request, that you already have that in and planned. That this is a separate service appointment request. Note that I understand the service center is really jammed up with appointments before and after the rally. Call them at 877-262-8032.

Thx Jim,

I will follow up with them tomorrow again, I did explain that in further correspondence but have not heard back from them yet.

Appreciated!

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
I got some bad news the other day. I am having trouble with my vision and have had to cancel this National rally. We have returned to our old home area in Texas and will get checked out by my doctor soon.

We made our first National rally in 2008 but missed 2009 and have made all of them since then. We'll miss it and all the friends that we've made over the years.

jbeletti

I got some bad news the other day. I am having trouble with my vision and have had to cancel this National rally. We have returned to our old home area in Texas and will get checked out by my doctor soon.

We made our first National rally in 2008 but missed 2009 and have made all of them since then. We'll miss it and all the friends that we've made over the years.
We will miss you friend. And Stella and Tramp too!

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired

Oh no!! So sorry to hear Jay!! We will miss you guys terribly. No rally is complete with out Jay and Stella. I think you all have been at nearly every one we've ever been to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired

We will miss you as well. Btw let us know if we can do anything and we do plan on coming to see you guys this summer if y'all are still in the area then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired

So sorry to hear this Jay we will miss both you and Stella hope all goes well with Doctor and your back on the road to recovery fast.

bighornby

Ontario Chapter Leaders

hi jay. So sorry to hear you cant make it. Will miss seeing and talking to you both. Best of luck with your eye issue and keep us posted.

Seren

Well, before today was not expecting to be near Goshen for the National Rally during mid-June, however I may need a repair done at Heartland and it just so happens that it would put us in Goshen about the 14th of Jun, figure that...
So my question is, are there any site openings from people canceling?
Thanks
Mike and Alice

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

davebennington

Well, before today was not expecting to be near Goshen for the National Rally during mid-June, however I may need a repair done at Heartland and it just so happens that it would put us in Goshen about the 14th of Jun, figure that...
Thanks
Mike and Alice

YES, There are still open sites. Just log on and sign up.

dave

RDsStudio59

Thanks
Mike and Alice

Contact Julie direct. I'm sure she can help you.
club@heartlandowners.org

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

jstarwal

Hello Jay and Stella sorry to hear the bad news about your eyes any update on your condition

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
question, how do I get to the page to see who is all attending the rally?
Larry, here is the link. [LINK]
Or you can click on Owners Club in the navigation bar above and look at the right side of that page.

Peace
Dave

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Jack, not much change but I'm going back to the eye doc next week for my pre-op check before cataract surgery.

Status
Not open for further replies.