New Bighorn line? (Traveler)

dewwood

Re: New line

I agree, why return to the Silverado when it had been previously discontinued? I think it distorts the product line and lessens the whole lineup.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

I agree !!!
There should be 1 level of Big Country 1 level of Big Horn and 1 level of Landmark period...... with/options.
If you want a cheaper/less expensive unit buy a different model. I don't like this tactic at all, just so they can sell more units with the Big Horn name on the front of it..
Call it something else. Next thing you know there going to pull this crap with the Landmark 365. That's Just wrong.
If they want want to sell a name put HEARTLAND a little bigger on everything. There was not 1 Heartland badge anywhere on my landmark "AT ALL" then they charged me $75 to buy the little chrome Heartland emblems to put on my Landmark to advertise there name. Now I'm getting mad :mad:

GOTTOYS

I agree !!!
There should be 1 level of Big Country 1 level of Big Horn and 1 level of Landmark period...... with/options.
If you want a cheaper/less expensive unit buy a different model. I don't like this tactic at all, just so they can sell more units with the Big Horn name on the front of it..
Call it something else. Next thing you know there going to pull this crap with the Landmark 365. That's Just wrong.
If they want want to sell a name put HEARTLAND a little bigger on everything. There was not 1 Heartland badge anywhere on my landmark "AT ALL" then they charged me $75 to buy the little chrome Heartland emblems to put on my Landmark to advertise there name. Now I'm getting mad :mad:
Why would you possibly want to pay anything to put Heartland names on your trailer...I just finished taking all the letters off my truck. You want me to advertise pay me to leave it on. Less is better...Don

SNOKING

They have to keep up the trend to not install rear end caps! Did I say I will NEVER buy a trailer without the rear end cap? It is to long of a walk to always go around the front!!!

Cedar Creek's Silver Back
Cardinal's Blue Ridge
All of Grand Designs trailers
All Montana unless order with a upgrade packet to get the rear cap.
On and on!

Not for me.

Chris

BusManRG

I agree !!!
I agree completely!!!!!! As I said, is a Landmark 182.5 up next?

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Why would you possibly want to pay anything to put Heartland names on your trailer...I just finished taking all the letters off my truck. You want me to advertise pay me to leave it on. Less is better...Don
Because people where asking who makes it

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Westwind

I bought a 2012 Bighorn 3070RL with 2nd AC and W/D for about $44K, I would be hard pressed to find something equal for $54K today, not everyone can afford a $55 to $85K fifthwheel, but I do agree that the lines between Bigcountry, Bighorn, and Landmark are very blurred from a marketing point. The three lines seem to not have any marketing parameters. That could come back to bite them in the end.
I wonder of the acquisition of Jayco is causing the confusion.