We did it!

deee2

Thank you all for your advice... we DID IT! We leave Saturday from Reno to Boise to drop off our Jayco 5er and get our 2009 Bighorn 3055rl.

Oh my...... we're very excited. I'm a bit nervous about hauling the extra weight, but Steve's fine.......

Can't wait!!

Donna :)

jimtoo

Congratulations on your purchase and welcome to the Heartland Owners Family.
I'm sure you will enjoy the Bighorn 3055rl, it is a nice all around unit. As you know already there is a wealth of information here on the forum from mods to repairs.

Forrest Fetherolf

Thank you all for your advice... we DID IT! We leave Saturday from Reno to Boise to drop off our Jayco 5er and get our 2009 Bighorn 3055rl.

Congrats on your 3055RL................bring it down to the Las Vegas Rally and be with other Heartland Owners.

Forrest - Nevada Chapter Leader

Attachments

• Heartland Owners Rally.pdf
    78.7 KB · Views: 8

N9MB

Congratulations on the new fiver! You will be amazed how well the Bighorn tows with the Equa-Flex suspension, you'll hardly know it's back there.

Happy camping, enjoy.

fljlcw

welcome and congradulations we are suppose to take delivery thurs. or fri. of our second big horn upgrading from 3400rl to 3580rl it would be hard for anyone to beat heartland products

deee2

Thanks all... wow, I can't believe some of you are on your 2nd or 3rd Heartlands. This is our 2nd 5th wheel, and our last. I hope we have as good of luck with it as a lot of you have. Someday, yes a rally would be fun. But this year we are going to be in Oregon during the NV rally.

deee2

welcome and congradulations we are suppose to take delivery thurs. or fri. of our second big horn upgrading from 3400rl to 3580rl it would be hard for anyone to beat heartland products

Congrat's to you Too. Have tons of fun in it!

CGibson

Dee2,

How was the dealer in Boise to work with? Reason I ask is because we are moving there next summer and am curious. Did you visit with the service department at all?

Thanks.

deee2

We only bought our Bighorn in Boise, but are very happy with the deal we got. It beat the prices here in Reno by over $4,000, and that was for 2009 instead of the 2008, which means we also got the electric awning, tv in bedroom, fireplace, etc etc. Our PDI went very well. A few things were missed and almost all screws were loose, but I guess that's pretty normal. Overall, we were pleased with our purchase there and absolutely love our Bighorn.