Cherry Hill RV park in washington dc

LSPTpr

We have been at this park for 2 days and have really enjoyed it. there are many sites to choose from and also pull-thrus. the sites are gravel but the roads are asphalt and in good shape. best of all is the metro system comes to the rv park so all of DC is accessable by bus and subway. all the metro system has been clean, safe and easy to manuver. the park provides a visitor siminar every day for new arrivals and explain almost everything u could ask for. would highly recommend this park to anyone visiting DC.

cdbMidland

Past Michigan Chapter Leader
Thanks. That's a pretty decent rate for a campground so close to DC that you can take public transportation from.

LSPTpr

cherry hill/Timberlane Rv parks

It was very good. we are in clarksboro nj now staying at Timberlane RV park $40. Again we the only bighorn but this place is nice also. 25 min drive to philadelphia to see independence hall and the liberty bell. Cherry Hill was real nice, the bus ride was only about 20 min to the subway and then 20 min from there to downtown washington. U can access almost everything with the public transportation. Only bad part was the bus was usually crowded on the way home and u end up standing after walking all day long, but still for the price it is not bad at all. Cherry point has different prices for thier sites. I would recommend a premium site if you plan on being outside a lot. It has nice patio and a patio table/chairs that are actually comfortable plus the picnic table. Tomarrow we are headed to Boonville, Ind to visit family for 4 days, then headed back to new orleans.

phranc

We also have stayed at Chery Hill and have found it satisfactory..
Using the Metro public trans is the only way to go to see DC ..
The zoo is great.........

tmcran

Cherry Hill is outstanding if going to DC. Grayline comes and picks you up
and many of the tickets for various events and tours can be bought at the park.

leftyf

SSG Stumpy-VA Terrorist
Cherry Hill is outstanding if going to DC. Grayline comes and picks you up
and many of the tickets for various events and tours can be bought at the park.

Cherry Hill is very proud of their park..they are also very, very proud of their prices. They provide a lot of services...but, remember they are in it to make money...and after my trip up their last year, they are very good at it.

The guy that owns and runs the place is pretty much a laughing stock in the Campground community. I've talked to other campground owners..and when you mention Cherry Hill, any conversation they have starts out with a smirk.

Great place to stay..but, bring the $$$.

tmcran

Cherry Hill is very proud of their park..they are also very, very proud of their prices. They provide a lot of services...but, remember they are in it to make money...and after my trip up their last year, they are very good at it.

The guy that owns and runs the place is pretty much a laughing stock in the Campground community. I've talked to other campground owners..and when you mention Cherry Hill, any conversation they have starts out with a smirk.

Great place to stay..but, bring the $$$.

Yep the price is high but compared to other prices in and around DC not to out of line. We found all the facilities nice and clean and the staff very helpful. Would stay again if in DC.