Washer/Dryer in a North Trail 32BUDS?

Kubzilla

I am going to be using my 2013 32BUDS TT for a month at a time while I am working away from home, and I am trying to find a way to install a W/D combo. Has anyone here tried to do something like this with this TT model? I am looking specifically at the Splendide 7100 XC ventless unit. Space is limited, but surely there is a spot somewhere...

Silverado23

Iowa Chapter Leaders
I don't know how your going to fit a w/d combo in you unit but the best I could come up with is maybe by remodeling the rear entertainment bunk area.

The left side closet, TV area and drawers could be removed and rebuild to be a closet on the right end and the left end build as the w/d area.
The depth of that area is around 16 inches and still has wall next to it for another couple of inches.
You may need to relocate the heat duct that is there but water supply lines and drain could tie in under the out door kitchen area.

Last edited:

Westwind

Making changes to the inside to accommodate the W/D isn't a problem it's the plumbing that will give you a headache. I would have loved to have kept a travel trailer but we ended up with a 5th wheel so we could have a WD.

Kubzilla

Thanks for your input! I believe that we are going to try taking out the 110v refrigerator out of the outdoor entertainment center and put in a small w/d combo unit. We don't ever use out fridge out there anyway.