• Club Member Event fee:
  • Non-Club Member fee:
  • Potluck:
  • Potluck date:
  • Potluck time:

------------------------------

Additional Info:
------------------------------
Individuals must call and make reservations before April 11th 2017. There will be sites available pre-rally starting the 18th at rally rates. The park will not take reservations until after January 1st, 2017.

The park is located just out of the City of Langley and is straight across the lake from the Pensacola Dam.

This is a smaller park and the owners ask that you not arrive to check in before 12:00 to avoid congestion.

Sponsoring dealer is Wades RV Clinic out of Glennpool, Oklahoma.

More in depth details and agenda will follow.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Put us down. Not sure of arrival date yet, buy we'll be there!

dlw930

It will likely work out for us to come as well. Put Donna and me on your list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WRIGHT ll

retired Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
Hey Rex! Put Barbara and Me down too> as soon as we cn we will make our reservations. Right now we are at the Arizona rally and met up with some of our old friends and making new ones too. I"ve been talking it up to other people here and hoping to get more attendees, hope it works.

Terry H

Past Texas North Chapter Leader/Moderator
Staff member
Put Carol and I down for the Rally. We plan to Arrive on the 19th and depart on the 23rd.

mbudzi

So where my wife and I are not quite yet owners. Is a chapter rally something that would be beneficial for us to attend or is it more of a current already owners deal? I guess the better question is what all is entailed in a chapter rally?

danemayer

So where my wife and I are not quite yet owners. Is a chapter rally something that would be beneficial for us to attend or is it more of a current already owners deal? I guess the better question is what all is entailed in a chapter rally?
Attending a chapter rally is a great idea. As you're not in the Owners Club yet, I believe there's a $20 fee to attend, which helps cover the extra expenses.

Hastey

Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
How far from to ..........Oklahoma City ...??

Google maps say it's 169 miles and 2 hr 33 min so I would call it 3 hrs and 175 miles. Easy pull right up I44.

- - - Updated - - -

Just as Dan said. It's $20.00 for non members to cover food and such. Attending would be great for a potential owner. We will have the Wades RV crew there plus we can fill your head till it explodes with experience. Hope to see you there.

Hastey

Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
Hello all,

We only have 20 sites available and as of now we have 11 rigs scheduled and 2 possible.

If if you are attending the rally and have a pemant site at the park, please let me know so I can manage the numbers. Because naturally you won't need one of the 20 sites.

If we need more sites, there is another park right down the road that can be used for overflow.

Also, don't forget to call and secure your site with the park after January 1st.

WRIGHT ll

retired Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
Rex, we made our reservations today for Wednesday 19th to Monday 24th, Looking forward to seeing everybody there, let's rally!

pegmikef

Made our reservations. Arrive 18 and depart 24 April. Folks might want to know that they only use your credit card for confirmation, but want to be paid by check or cash.

CheriRae

Rex:

We made reservations today will arrive on 4/20 and will be leaving on 4/24. Looking forward to seeing everyone again.

Dean and Cheri Peine

Status
Not open for further replies.