Bedroom TV install

schew

Sweet!
Was it as simple as using a studfinder to locate the studs? Do RV's's require a special wall mount or do you simply use a residential one?

elligw

Sweet!
Was it as simple as using a studfinder to locate the studs? Do RV's's require a special wall mount or do you simply use a residential one?

Easier than I expected. Large area of wood behind the wall to screw a residential, low profile/close to the wall mount into. I made sure to use short wood screws so
that I didn't go through the shower wall.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Looks great! Will you remove it or strap it in place for travel?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BusManRG

Looks great! Will you remove it or strap it in place for travel?

Great question! We chose not to go with the bedroom TV to save some dollars. Kind of funny when you think of some of the extra money we put into this unit when we ordered it! We were hoping that if we got a locking TV mount we wouldn't have to worry about strapping it in. Perhaps this mount is also locking? And do most of your feel that even if it is locking it should still have straps?

Sandy

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Great question! We chose not to go with the bedroom TV to save some dollars. Kind of funny when you think of some of the extra money we put into this unit when we ordered it! We were hoping that if we got a locking TV mount we wouldn't have to worry about strapping it in. Perhaps this mount is also locking? And do most of your feel that even if it is locking it should still have straps?

Sandy

We have a tv that came with our rig in the bedroom. It's 32" and on an adjustable swing arm, and it has a pin that can lock it collapsed against the wall. But it still has straps to hold it as well. Our 50" living room tv is on a wall mount that does not swivel or anything. It does not have straps.

How did you find or know where the source was? I am having trouble finding a diagram of how the coax is run from source to destinations...thanks for any guidance.

elligw

I believe at each tv jack, one terminal is for Antenna Air, and one is for cable or satellite. Have to run an auto scan when you hook up to figure out which is which.

How did you find or know where the source was? I am having trouble finding a diagram of how the coax is run from source to destinations...thanks for any guidance.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Our 2015 Landmark has both the bedroom and living room tv's on swing arms with tie-down straps. Have have exchanged both tv's out for bigger smart tv's (55" in living room & 43" in bedroom) without having to change the swing arms.