Picking up our 28BH on Saturday

Rick32040

Well come Saturday we will be leaving the old travel trailer at our local dealer and driving home with our first fifth wheel. I have read alot on this forum about North Trail and the rest of the Heartland family RV's and I am sure the wife and family and I will enjoy it a lot. We will be going to Daytona Beach on the 2nd of July for the races on the 4th and 5th and expect to have a big time. We always have fun no matter the heat and rain. It is just great atmosphere to be at a camp ground around great neighbors. Hopefully all will go well with our maiden voyage.Who knows if I run into a snag I will log on here and ask some questions.

Take care all.

jimtoo

Hi Rick32040, Welcome to the Heartland Owners Family and Forum. Congratulations on your purchase of the North Trail. I'm sure you will enjoy the new trailer and of course, if you have any questions, you will most likely find the answers here.
Jim M

jbeletti

Welcome Rick and congratulations. We're glad the forum helped you in your research and decision to purchase. We're here to help you after you get it too!

Try to give the unit a good shake out before that trip to Daytona Beach. Even if you have to use it in the driveway. You'll want to make sure you know how to use everything.

Enjoy.

Jim

Rick32040

Kids already have plans to sleep in it Saturday night. Looking forward to seeing how it pulls compared to a travel trailer. Already got the pull thru site for Wednesday's arrival set up. I am sure I will have a few questions. Good thing is my buddy from work has the same model so he will be a big help. He actully let us tour his prior to us making our decision. This forum site covers just about everyhing pertaining to all facets of RVing from what questions to ask, leveling,recipies and what to look for on the RV prior to leavng the lot. Can't wait till I pull her home tomorrow.

Take care all.