Retirement: Arizona Chapter Leaders

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
Effective immediately, Terry and June Rainwater (MTPockets) are retiring from their role as Arizona Chapter Leaders.

Thank you Terry and June for volunteering to lead the Arizona Chapter in the Mountain Region.

Mrsfish

While we completely understand, we were sooo looking forward to you being our fearless leaders. Following Garry is a big task, but we thought you were a great option. Now we will have to tolerate you as a mear mortal (aka - member) but if my memory serves me right that hasn't been too bad. Get well soon June and take care of yourself Terry. Ann and Rick

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
It is with a heavy heart regarding the announcement of Terry & June leaving the Arizona Chapter Leader position and moving back to Indiana to be with family. They have been an inspiration and integral part since the inception of the Arizona Chapter! We all understand the reasoning for their move and we send our prayers for June's full recovery and one day re-joining our group!

Terry & June you will be greatly missed! Your songs, smiles and those "Long" stories! But most of all we will miss your camaraderie and helping hand that was offered to everyone!
We will "Hold" your site at the Mountain Regional Rally in Colo for 2018 and hope to see you there!
Safe Travels my friend & stay in touch!!!

Last edited:

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
Terry & June you will be missed in the AZ chapter but you are also considered family in our CO chapter. You will continue in our prayers and hope to see you in the near future. Safe travels!

Gordonandbetty

Terry and June we will miss you!! June continue to get better, you have come a long way. Terry take care of yourself. Home to see the two of you in the future.

rvallen

Best wishes to Terry and June on a quick recovery, Looking forward to your return as June's health improves.
Rich and Vicki Allen:cool:

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Best wishes to June & Terry. Take care and stay in touch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Terry and June, wishing you both all the best, thank you for your commitment to the HOA. Hopefully we will see you down the road sometime.

Rod & Kelly

Effective immediately, Terry and June Rainwater (MTPockets) are retiring from their role as Arizona Chapter Leaders.

Thank you Terry and June for volunteering to lead the Arizona Chapter in the Mountain Region.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Best wishes to both of you.

We will miss you both for sure!

Hope to see you soon!

jwcox

Terry and June, sorry to hear this news. I know being near family will help. My prayers are with you for a full recovery. I know your spirit and cheerfulness will help.

Ducky

Terry and June,

Sorry we will not be able to meet you at Ft McDowell. Best wishes and a speedy recovery June.