Boss DVD player in 2017 Road Warrior 362 does not recognize DVDs

JWONA

I can not get the Boss DVD player to play DVD's in the garage unit. Everything is hooked up properly, when I turn on tv and dvd it is on the proper input because I get the BOSS emblem on the tv. When I put a DVD into the unit it reads no CD. Any ideas other than the type of DVD. I have tried every type you can think of.

Thanks

danemayer

Hi JWONA,

With BluRay discs as common as dirt nowadays, are you sure you're putting regular DVDs in?

IronJ

I can not get the Boss DVD player to play DVD's in the garage unit. Everything is hooked up properly, when I turn on tv and dvd it is on the proper input because I get the BOSS emblem on the tv. When I put a DVD into the unit it reads no CD. Any ideas other than the type of DVD. I have tried every type you can think of.

Thanks

that's exactly what mine did...boss logo came up and then it said error or unrecognized media or something...

everything else worked fine (radio, Bluetooth ect)...

they ended up replacing it under warranty.

new one loads right up ...movies should play in garage, on patio (if you have a patio) and also on the little screen on the actual dvd head unit in the garage.

Sarge

I'm picking up the same unit as soon as the dealer finishes with the upgrades.

Whats on your list - So I can add to my checklist...?

Thanx, Sarge

Sounds about right, I have a list of things to have taken care of this winter. Thanks

JWONA

When the deck railing system is folded up and stored during transport a metal sticks out enough that it has worn a hole in the three season door. When I get a chance I will take pics and show you what I mean. The kitchen slide out is catching on the vacuum kick plate in the kitchen. I has pulled the kick plate out of it screws and the edge of the slide out has been pulled out and damaged from getting caught on vacuum system. The vibrating couch seat on the right side rattles to the point that you don't even want to use the vibrating couch. Make sure that they show you how to store the back deck railing system properly. It makes no sense to me and I wasn't shown properly. I have spent hours trying to figure out how to store it so that it won't cause more damage to the three season door. I would recommend taking a few dvds and make sure that they show you how to work the Boss system too. How to make the outdoor speakers and indoor speakers work. I would let the couch massage run while they give you the walk through. Other than the few things that need to be fixed I love the unit. It is well worth the money.

IronJ

Of the most frustrating and still unresolved issues on minie is the cable/sat connections....I still (even after HOURS of dealer work) get my dish to work with the trailer wiring...have to run the cable through the patio door and rig it up to use the tailgaiter...

I will never EVER take new delivery without checking every sat outlet on pdi....it's a pain but I want to use those sat outlets!!!..

sent from space via an invisible beam from a flying metal dish

carl.swoyer

You would like to think that the factory would just say " okay" ! Enough. And put a real quality stereo system in . I had my unit replaced 5 times under warranty. I finally got a Sony surround from best buy. End of problem

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk