Heartland Rallies

How does one find out about the rally's? Someone just told me about one in Ga in Sept and the deadline has come and gone. As a BH owner for three years you would think there would be some kind of mailing list so folks can attend.

Sniper

How does one find out about the rally's? Someone just told me about one in Ga in Sept and the deadline has come and gone. As a BH owner for three years you would think there would be some kind of mailing list so folks can attend.
You can look up events at the top of the page. Just "click" on the events tab, and scroll through the event(s) you are interested in appear then click on it to go to that event page. Hope this helps.

Safe travels. :)

jnbhobe

Look in events at the top of the page or go to the Portal in the top left then look on the right side of the page.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Each Chapter Leader has a list of current Heartland Members within his/her chapter along with emails, phone numbers etc. However you must be a Paid Heartland Member for that list to show your information. At the present time you are a Heartland forum member which entitles you to selected but limited features and benefits. If you join the Heartland Owners Club, you will upgrade your membership and your benefits will greatly increase. It is $35 for the first year including your name tags and RV Plate and $10 for each year after that. Hope you will consider joining the Heartland Family since you own a Heartland RV and are already signed up with a Username!

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired

All rally info can be found here on the forum. To attend one either must be a member of the HOC or pay a nominal fee to attend as a nonmember. If you purchased your rig new, in the blue bag containing all the manuals was a flyer inviting new owners to join.
Again all this info is on this forum under the appropriate tabs/links.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

davebennington

I understand that the deadline has come and gone however if you call the campground I am sure they will accommodate you, however you may not be sited with the group. I would call and try anyway.

dave