PDA

View Full Version : EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: LA, Kinder - 3/31/2017 to 4/2/2017

Pages : 1 [2]

travelin2
04-02-2017, 07:14 AM
Thank you to everyone for all the wonderful fellowship and tasty food. Another eventful weekend with friends, recent and new acquaintances.
Back to PA for us. Will see some of you again at Goshen. Everyone travel safe wherever your heart takes you!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

osims
04-02-2017, 07:48 AM
Great rally Andy and Jo, we enjoyed everything and gumbo was great as always.

VKTalley
04-02-2017, 08:25 AM
Thank you, Andy and Joanna, for a great rally! Everyone, be safe out there and see ya on down the road!

dlw930
04-02-2017, 09:08 AM
Thanks Andy and Jo for a great rally, our first LA rally! The Friday breakfast, Sat. morning beignets and gumbo potluck were memorable feasts! We enjoyed seeing all our familiar Heartland friends and making new ones!

pegmikef
04-02-2017, 01:27 PM
Yep, I can't add much to what everybody else have said. It was a great rally. Thanks Andy and Joanna and thanks to Frank Baker and all the others that made the breakfast such a success and all the others that brought all the delicious sides to breakfast and the pot luck.

jassson007
04-02-2017, 04:13 PM
Thank you to everyone for all the wonderful fellowship and tasty food. Another eventful weekend with friends, recent and new acquaintances.
Back to PA for us. Will see some of you again at Goshen. Everyone travel safe wherever your heart takes you!!!

Glad y'all were able to make it and had a good time. See y'all in Goshen

jassson007
04-02-2017, 04:14 PM
Great rally Andy and Jo, we enjoyed everything and gumbo was great as always.

Glad y'all had a good time. We will get together soon and get Abear over here to camp with us.

jassson007
04-02-2017, 04:15 PM
Thank you, Andy and Joanna, for a great rally! Everyone, be safe out there and see ya on down the road!

Glad y'all had a good time. See y'all in Goshen or if y'all have to come back this way anytime soon.

jassson007
04-02-2017, 04:16 PM
Thanks Andy and Jo for a great rally, our first LA rally! The Friday breakfast, Sat. morning beignets and gumbo potluck were memorable feasts! We enjoyed seeing all our familiar Heartland friends and making new ones!

David glad you were able to get enough to eat lol. That is one thing we know how to do good around here. See ya in Montgomery and Goshen.

jassson007
04-02-2017, 04:17 PM
Yep, I can't add much to what everybody else have said. It was a great rally. Thanks Andy and Joanna and thanks to Frank Baker and all the others that made the breakfast such a success and all the others that brought all the delicious sides to breakfast and the pot luck.

Glad you enjoyed it Mike. See y'all next weekend.

Ted_Dee
04-02-2017, 04:25 PM
Thank you Andy and Joanna for a great rally. It was good to see old friends and meet new ones. Everyone travel safe.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

Buster537
04-02-2017, 06:24 PM
Andy and Jo, we had a GREAT time at our first Cajun Rally. Food so good it will make your tongue slap the back of your mouth and OH MAMA the beignets.:p Good to see friends and meet new!! Hope to see everyone again down the road.
James & Rhonda

jassson007
04-02-2017, 07:36 PM
Thank you Andy and Joanna for a great rally. It was good to see old friends and meet new ones. Everyone travel safe.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

Awesome was glad y'all could make it.

jassson007
04-02-2017, 07:37 PM
Andy and Jo, we had a GREAT time at our first Cajun Rally. Food so good it will make your tongue slap the back of your mouth and OH MAMA the beignets.:p Good to see friends and meet new!! Hope to see everyone again down the road.
James & Rhonda

Glad you enjoyed the food. Now you know why I look the way I do. Lol. Glad y'all had a good time and be safe in way home.

TomMar
04-02-2017, 10:21 PM
What more can we say, everyone else has have hit the nail on the head - excellent rally Andy and Jo. We had a great time, food, friends and lots of fun. Thanks !

jassson007
04-02-2017, 10:33 PM
What more can we say, everyone else has have hit the nail on the head - excellent rally Andy and Jo. We had a great time, food, friends and lots of fun. Thanks !

Glad you had a good time Tom. After next week you will be able to hit more of them.

Chippendale
04-03-2017, 06:20 AM
Let me join everyone in congratulating Andy and Jo on a great rally. The weather could not have been more perfect during the rally, but Mother Nature did send us a few drops of rain both before and after the rally to just remind us that we were in Louisiana.

clayhud
04-04-2017, 07:59 AM
Andy & Jo,

Great time at your LA shindig, you and Jo did a great job hosting! Nice to meet new folks and eat good food!

All the best,

jassson007
04-04-2017, 08:00 AM
Andy & Jo,

Great time at your LA shindig, you and Jo did a great job hosting! Nice to meet new folks and eat good food!

All the best,

Thanks Clay. See y'all in Goshen if not before.

jassson007
04-04-2017, 08:00 AM
Let me join everyone in congratulating Andy and Jo on a great rally. The weather could not have been more perfect during the rally, but Mother Nature did send us a few drops of rain both before and after the rally to just remind us that we were in Louisiana.

Thanks George. See y'all later this week.

cookie
04-04-2017, 08:19 AM
Sounds like everyone had an enjoyable rally. Coushatta is one of our favorite places.
All week long I was pining over not being able to make the rally.
But.....we had planned on going over to Breaux Bridge Sunday after the rally, now I'm kinda glad we missed the rally.
Hearts go out for the folks down there.

Peace
Dave

'Lil Guy'
04-11-2017, 09:22 AM
Bla bla bla. Should have been there. Thanks Andy and Joanna for a great rally along with great weather. The Breakfast Extravaganza was a success. Excellent food and company. I'm going into direct competition with Ted and Dee on lighting up the playground. Here are a few pics. Again, one of my most enjoyable rallies ever. A shout out to Malcolm Talley for his help in cooking the breakfast meats. Another to Valerie for the birthday cake. Enjoyed the Mardi Gras tour and the gumbo as well.

pegmikef
04-11-2017, 10:13 AM
Nice pix Frank.

VKTalley
04-11-2017, 02:46 PM
Bla bla bla. Should have been there. Thanks Andy and Joanna for a great rally along with great weather. The Breakfast Extravaganza was a success. Excellent food and company. I'm going into direct competition with Ted and Dee on lighting up the playground. Here are a few pics. Again, one of my most enjoyable rallies ever. A shout out to Malcolm Talley for his help in cooking the breakfast meats. Another to Valerie for the birthday cake. Enjoyed the Mardi Gras tour and the gumbo as well.

You're welcome, Frank! I enjoyed making it.