• Club Member Event fee:
  • Non-Club Member fee: 20
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: 4/1/2017
  • Potluck time: 5 ish

------------------------------

Additional Info:
------------------------------
Well everyone has been asking and waiting and I finally got the contract signed for the Louisiana Spring April Fools Rally. You can contact Ms. Spikes Monday through Friday during the hours of 8 am to 4 pm to make your reservation or you can call 800-584-7263 and speak to reservations. Make sure that you mention the group Heart17 so that they place you with our group. The rally rate is only good the 3 days of the rally, any days before or after will be at the current rate for that day. Once you have made your reservation please report back by posting here if you were successful or if you had any issues.

There will be a potluck as well as an activity on Saturday and a possible dinner out as a group on Friday, I will update as soon as these items are finalized. Also, would anyone be interested in rally shirts or not?

1. Andy & Jo Grimes 2414
2. Bill & Ornell Sims 1041
3. Tom & Marti Mangum 1195
4. Jay & Stella Coffman 1017
5. Mike & Peg Finegan 2001
7. Randy & Brenda S. 2338
8. Frank & Debbie Baker 1328
9. David & Donna W. 2828
10. Lin & Deb Ballard 1169
11. Malcom & Val Talley 2267
12. George S & Dolly 1382
13. James & Rhonda 2844
14. James & Liann 3069
15. Tim & Beckey 1360
16. Lyle & Nancy 2655
17. David & Susan G. 1238
18. Ed & Susan Potts 2388
19. Clay & Candy Hudson 2503
20. Paul & Shelia B 2770
21. Ted & Dee Davis 3035
23. Pat & Elaine Poole 2784
24. Aletha Jeter (John B). 2721

Attachments

• kinder rally agenda.pdf
    180.6 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
We plan to be there with two caveats.
One, I have to call Coushatta tomorrow and two, we are not snowed in at that time.

Peace
Dave

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Ok hope y'all can make it Cookie. I am trying to avoid some of the issues we had last time that is why I asked her if we could call her direct.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

simsfmly

Ohio Chapter Leaders-retired
My cousin Bill is going to be there?

All depends on Connie's treatment schedule. If we can commit, it will be towards January/February. You've at least made the first cut. ;)

jassson007

My cousin Bill is going to be there?

All depends on Connie's treatment schedule. If we can commit, it will be towards January/February. You've at least made the first cut. ;)

Awesome. Would love to have y'all there. Gotta keep an eye on all those Sims' lol.

jassson007

Debbie and I are in. Looking forward to another La. rally. I'll bring the rain.

Awesome. Can't have a rally without Frank and Debbie and his awesome breakfast. Lol

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Awesome. Can't have a rally without Frank and Debbie and his awesome breakfast. Lol

I can't see how he can cook breakfast with only one hand. His other hand is always holding a beverage. Lol.

'Lil Guy'

I'll post back a little later with the dates and reservations. Friday breakfast is on... Be taking a slow trip to La from the West Texas rally in Alpine.

Excellent rally in New Holland, Pa.. Had people from foreign countries in attendance.. I met some CAnAdAdiAns and people from Joisy, both north and south. Again, great rally Mr. Walker.

Great to be back home and looking forward to meeting our La. bunch again. See everyone there.
BTW, I don't start drinking till after 9:30 AM.

dlw930

Finally going to plan on a LA rally! Put David & Donna Williams (HOC #2828) down, probably 3/27 to 4/3. I'll call the park and reserve.

Status
Not open for further replies.