New truck, trailer height..

chrizg

Looking for opinions on if I am nose high enough to cause issues. Truck is in alt trailer height mode and b&w hitch arms are in the forward position and in the lowest settings. Pictured is old and new.

image1.jpg

image2.jpg

alwaysbusy

Hi chrizg,
There's no doubt your squatting; however, it appears level best one can see from the pics. You don't think so? Nice looking rig by the way.

MTPockets

It doesn't look too high. The goal would be as level as possible when fully loaded for travel, including people and gear in truck.

SLO

Bottom picture looks pretty good. Dang good lookin rig.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

GWRam

Great looking rig.
Could you tell me what alt trailer height mode means.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chrizg

The truck has the auto level rear air assist so when it gets a load put on it, it raises the rear to where it normally sits at. There is a button on the inside that is labeled 'Alt Trailer Height' which lowers the rear down so the trailer will sit lower and more level for the trailer, which is makes it look like it is squatting.

Sarge

We have the same tow rig - I wouldn't second guess the air ride unless you're having pulling issues....

Sarge

Bones

Same rig here. Your truck should not look like it is squatting at all. Your truck when you place it into alt trailer height should now be level. In my case I had to raise my hitch to match my MorRyde pin box. Everything rides level now. Take your rig to level ground. Unhook your truck and then only level the trailer. In your case the trailer probably will go down a bit. Then back your truck up to the pin box and see how far off from level you are. You may have to move the pin box up a notch to achieve level. Oh don't take the truck out of Alt trailer height.

- - - Updated - - -

0808161206.jpg

I know it is hard to tell here but it was the only current picture I had with the truck attached. It would seem as if I don't take pictures with the truck attached.

You should be able to see the back of my truck in Alt trailer height and the trailer is level