Loading a golf cart

TBONE21

Does anyone here haul a golf car in their garage? If so, will a standard golf car make it in the garage of the road warrior without dragging as you load or does a golf car need to have a lift kit so it can make it up the ramp?

Miltp920

My golf cart has a lift kit, but if it were an issue, you could raise the front of the RV up high just for load - unload.

IronJ

A reg cart fits in mine fine...never dragged a belly...my ducati does touch a lil depending on grade..and I guess if nose is REAL LOW (like landing jacks bottomed out) it might be a problem..but I've never loaded like that....

So I say reg height cart is good to go!

sent from space via an invisible beam from a flying metal dish

IronJ

Oh and if you lift it AND put bigger tires/wheels, then you will have issues of the top hitting bottom bunk. I had to have my top made removeable to fit my cart in.....but I'll take the improved shocks/and clearance any day...I'm not golfing....I'm cruizing the camp ground and taking trash to the dump...

sent from space via an invisible beam from a flying metal dish

porthole

Retired
Standard EZGO two seat electric cart, no problems hitting.

When I aded the rear folding seat I had a problem occasionally with the added on floorboard bottoming out.
I ended up raising the floor board to make it even with the well and solved that problem.

Imagine if this thread was in a golf cart sub section

TBONE21

2016 blue golf cart.jpg Here is the Golfer that I am looking at. It looked kinda low to me to get in that toy hauler without bottoming out in the rear

- - - Updated - - -

it won't let me straighten up the pic but here is a pic of the rear of it. 2016 golf car rear.jpg

AAdams

When we had a RW390 the '07 Club Car went in / out of the garage fine. We did not have a lift kit.