Tow rig transform bout done for trip..whew!

IronJ

I got the tow wheels put back on and the cockpit flight controls rearranged...

I had the tuner and tpms mounted using Window mounts...didn't like em...so now tuner gets pillar pod and the tpms is mid dash (I can remove it and toss it in center dash compartment when not in use )...

c30d8be8ca294c6ae7b58e2cdc491e57.jpg

It looks funny with the roller skate tires, but tow performance is much improved over the mud tires I normally run...

f0e3a5f085e2fb6dabecf529719c79c4.jpg

Command central feels more organized now!!

T minus 3 days till blast off...

sent from space via an invisible beam from a flying metal dish

IronJ

1a8bf07283f782c9c70453054d2d430c.jpg

There ya go

Fusion painted to match

2 - rigid e2 hyperspot 4"
2- rigid e2 driving 4"
(Mounted verticle)
Silver powdercoated Monster Tow hooks

Bones

Ooooohhhhhhhh Nice!!!!!! That bumper looks real good. I added a like on my computer to the website. Maybe sometime the DW will let me get one

IronJ

Ooooohhhhhhhh Nice!!!!!! That bumper looks real good. I added a like on my computer to the website. Maybe sometime the DW will let me get one

tis better to ask forgiveness than permission......so I been told....

I had the bumper on the truck for a week before the wife even noticed....and she knew I was putting it on when the boxes and boxes of lights started showing up....LOL

fusion makes an awesome product right here in the USA....

NTXNEWBIES

I got the tow wheels put back on and the cockpit flight controls rearranged...

I had the tuner and tpms mounted using Window mounts...didn't like em...so now tuner gets pillar pod and the tpms is mid dash (I can remove it and toss it in center dash compartment when not in use )...

c30d8be8ca294c6ae7b58e2cdc491e57.jpg

It looks funny with the roller skate tires, but tow performance is much improved over the mud tires I normally run...

f0e3a5f085e2fb6dabecf529719c79c4.jpg

Command central feels more organized now!!

T minus 3 days till blast off...

So I am curious as to how you mounted the TPMS and rear view monitors?

IronJ

So I am curious as to how you mounted the TPMS and rear view monitors?

the tpms is now velcroed to the dash, so I can take it on and off.....I used the removable adhesive based strips (like a command strip for a wall hook that 3m makes) when I'm done with the trip ill just leave the pieces on the back of the tpms and take the one off the dash...when I use it again all put a new piece on the dash......

which rear view monitors do you mean?? the the dvd ones in my rear headrests, or the one I have facing my 5th wheel hitch?

NTXNEWBIES

the tpms is now velcroed to the dash, so I can take it on and off.....I used the removable adhesive based strips (like a command strip for a wall hook that 3m makes) when I'm done with the trip ill just leave the pieces on the back of the tpms and take the one off the dash...when I use it again all put a new piece on the dash......

which rear view monitors do you mean?? the the dvd ones in my rear headrests, or the one I have facing my 5th wheel hitch?

Well I thought you tuner was a rear view camera monitor. So you used Velcro attached to the removable strips?

IronJ

No I have my sync system lok picked which allows me to watch additional cameras through my dash/nav screen...just as if it were Factory...

The velcro pieces I used already had the 3m removable adhesive pad on the back....so it was just a cut and stick affair...

Power247

Pillar mount is the way to go. I have my Edge Insight mounted on the pillar and really like it there. And really love the bumper 👍

Greg
2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | Custom tuned by Double R Diesel
2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310

Bones

tis better to ask forgiveness than permission......so I been told....

I had the bumper on the truck for a week before the wife even noticed....and she knew I was putting it on when the boxes and boxes of lights started showing up....LOL

fusion makes an awesome product right here in the USA....
She'll see the charge long before the bumper arrives and my name will be mud