EVDO alex HELP!

Goldenwingers

goldenwingers
We've been fighting with this CTR500 for three days now. We can see it, but can't stay connected to it. It's a constant up and down situation. Also it didn't come with the advertised tip sheet or software on CD. Could the problem have something to do with the security settings, the fact that it's fighting with another network, or the that we get no lights on the signal strength indicator. Our Verizon UM150 gets one to two bars, but the connection stays solid. Doesn't the router work off of the same signal that the UM150 gets?

We'll be off on Tueday and will call tech support, but thought you might have some input in the meantime.

Sheri

AlexSian

Mobile Broadband Consultant
i would try a reset to factory defaults, and see what that does.

you only get the tipsheet and cd if the router is bought from 3gstore.

was it?

Goldenwingers

goldenwingers
I've already tried the reset, but we're off today so will try to get it all sorted out with your tech support.

We did order it from 3GStore, but still didn't get anything in the box other than the router and Quick Start Guide.

Thanks for your input.

Goldenwingers

goldenwingers
My apologies! I thought we had pruchased from your company, but now find that we didn not. Will pursue the problem with "their" tech support today.

Sheri