Streets & Trips PushPins

htneighbors

Unbelievably Blessed!
For those of you that use MS Streets & Trips - or any other mapping software that uses little bitmaps - here's a Heartland and a Cyclone PushPin for you. :) :cool:I made these from photos I took and hopefully I'm not breaking any copyright laws! :eek:

If so, you didn't get these from me, I didn't put them here and hopefully, whether you accept them or not - this post will self-destruct within seconds. Thank you Jim! :D:rolleyes:;)

Attachments

• Cyclone PushPin.bmp
    1.3 KB · Views: 39
  • Heartland PushPin.bmp
    1.7 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
So Jim! With me being just a little computer illiterate, how do we use these? Save to our computer then copy and paste as needed? Or can it be saved to MS Streets & Trips somehow? Thanks

htneighbors

Unbelievably Blessed!
Right click and save the new pins to your computer. Open Streets & Trips. On the drawing toolbar, the arrow to the right of the pushpin brings up all the pushpins in your library. At the top, there is a button for importing a new pushpin. Click this and then grab the new one from the location you saved it. The new pins will appear at the top of your library list. - HT

jbeletti

Ray - the help was from HT, not me. I hear Tom and Gerry are coming down for a visit. I am jealous. Have fun.

HT - thanks for the work on the pins. Missing you up here in Gillette!

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Ray - the help was from HT, not me. I hear Tom and Gerry are coming down for a visit. I am jealous. Have fun.

HT - thanks for the work on the pins. Missing you up here in Gillette!

Oops! I thought HT's name was Jim. On his original post in this thread the last thing he wrote was Thanks, Jim. So I just assumed that was his name. HT, Thanks for the help. Jim, Thanks for the correction:eek:. Oh! Yes, Tom & Gerry are due here Thursday PM.

htneighbors

Unbelievably Blessed!
My bad! I was attempting a bit of humor from the old 'Mission Impossible' shows and had a comma in there so it looked like I WAS Jim! Oh well.:eek::eek::)