3585 Needs Better Light in closet beside door!

ChazB

I constantly struggle to see what light switches are on/off inside the closet inside the main door. Why can't Heartland have a light that comes on when you open the door? Leisure Travel figured that one out.

GregP

Do these lights stick well when bouncing down the hwy, or did you need to add a screw or two?

mlpeloquin

Copied form others that purchased motion detectors and strip LED lights. Purchased mine on EBAY. Bedroom closets, bathroom cabinet, washer dryer closet, under the kitchen sink island cabinet, and the storage bays. Now all have plenty of light and I do not have to reach for a switch. Lights turn on when doors are opened and no batteries.

IMG_1131.jpg

pegmikef

Do these lights stick well when bouncing down the hwy, or did you need to add a screw or two?

For the ones I used (the three pack from Amazon) you will need a smooth surface (e.g., side of cabinet, bottom of shelf, etc.). It uses an adhesive backed magnetic strip that you stick on at the desired location and the magnetic strip fits the back of the light (makes it really easy to remove to change batteries).