2017 Big Country 3650SS Brochure

I am trying to find a Brochure for the 2017 Big Country 3650SS.
I have been on the Heartland website and the only thing I see is for 2016.
The website needs to be updated.
I found information on a dealer website about Big Country update packages, but nothing about what was included in said packages.
I looked at Jerry and Debbie's 3650SS at the Michigan Rally last week and have been bitten (buy) the bug.
Beautiful Rig.
I need a downloadable Brochure, Options and whatever these Big Country packages are and what is included.
Trying to get my ducks in a row and all the information together to make a decision.
I also noticed, no Disc Brake Option, which is a (BIG) negative for me.
I just put Disc Brakes on my present Big Country and what a world of difference that made in stopping.
Come on Heartland, make it an option.
Where is a good source for getting a value on my present Big Country.
Thanks.
Hockster

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
I would suggest you call Heartland and ask for the brand manager for BC. I bet he will fill you in on options and also ask him to email you a "build sheet".

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Remember that dealers still have a lot of 2016s on their lots, probably why the website reflects that.

It takes a ton of work to update content/pictures for all HL brands/floorplans/options.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

donr827

Remember that dealers still have a lot of 2016s on their lots, probably why the website reflects that.

It takes a ton of work to update content/pictures for all HL brands/floorplans/options.

X2
Don

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
I would suggest you call Heartland and ask for the brand manager for BC. I bet he will fill you in on options and also ask him to email you a "build sheet".

Joel Eberlien is his name, and he is great to work with!

BTW, they are likely pretty busy getting ready for the big Dealer Open House in Elkhart in mid September.