Mountain Region - Chapter Activity

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
It was suggested to create a thread for Chapter Activities within the Mountain Region. This will allow Chapter leaders when sending chapter emails to have the option of posting it on this thread for all the Regional Members to read as well. This is not intended to take away from any chapter threads but to increase top of mind awareness & solicit regional members for chapter activity and attendance.

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
Mountain Region Chapter Members

Thanks to Garry for setting up this thread. We have our 2017 rallies scheduled and would like to invite region members interested in visiting CO to one or both of our rallies. I sent the following information to the CO Chapter members and am including it here.
------

In looking at the calendar I realize the 2016 camping season is quickly coming to an end. We have 2 rallies scheduled for 2017 and the sites are beginning to fill up in both.

The Ft. Collins Rally will be held June 1-4 at the Lakeside KOA. We only have 3 sites left so if you have thought about attending, you may want to let me know so I can get you on the list. Sometimes we are able to add sites but it is not guaranteed that you could get in.

Our second rally will be Sept. 14-17, at Ancient Cedars@ Mesa Verde near Mancos, CO. This is a great area of the state to visit as well as being near the Four Corners area. We have 26 sites allowed us and 15 are now filled. We have had some members from other states sign up already.

We will also be scheduling several Meet & Greets this winter and spring. They allow us to get together during the off season and renew friendships and make new ones. These will be listed on the forum and can be found under the Events Tab at the top of each forum page.

Safe Travels,
Gregg

Gregg & Linda Wibbels
Colorado Chapter Leaders HOC