the Wonder Wash

Draco Dog

I need your expertise advice-------------

We have the 2008 Big Horn 3670RL.

We are already wired to install a washer and dryer. However, with the price of the machines, installing, etc., just not sure how long it would take to pay for itself.

I have seen tv advertisements and also checking on the internet on a product called "Wonder Wash".

I just "wonder" if any of you have purchased this product. It supposedly will wash small items. Maybe like some underwear???? Ofcourse I realize that it doesn't dry the clothes. Just wondering how good is this product. I see advertisements for around $50. And I realize that you "get what you pay for". But------would it be worthwhile to purchase??????

htneighbors

Unbelievably Blessed!
For $50 and a 30-day, money-back...you could be the resident expert "Wonder-er"! If I didn't have the combo W/D already, I'd probably try it out. :)

cdbMidland

Past Michigan Chapter Leader
This reminds me of my Boy Scout leader days when we would use a plastic 5 gallon pail with a small hole cut in the center of the lid. Put the clothes in, add warm soap and water and then use a CLEAN plunger to agitate the clothes. Drain the soapy wash water, add warm rinse and again agitate. Then take out the clothes, wring dry and hang out to dry.

Savings over the Wonder Wash would be about $30 if you don't already have a plastic pail and clean plunger. Plus, it packs easier as you can put items in it while traveling.

Draco Dog

You guys are so funny.

The Resident Expert Wonder-er??????

TrukNutt, I think I'll try that one.

Forrest----think I'll pass on that model.

Maybe I should get a king-sized one. That way I can take in laundry to help pay for this darn ol' diesel.

So-----how do I get my clothes dry. Would it be OK to tie a clothes line to the back of our trailer and when heading down the ol highway, the clothes will dry "in the wind". tee hee

Thanks to all your helpful hints. luv you guys.

Jimmyt5

I bought my wife a solar clothes dryer. She was not to happy with a hank of clothes line.....None

Jim

Draco Dog

It looks like the "Wonder Wash" does not run on electricity. That means someone has to crank it. I'm thinking that is a job that I don't want. I might as well get a scrub board.

I have ordered the "Wonder Washer". It's electric and has several other features that (hopefully) will work. It has a 15-minute timer, high and low settings, a carry handle, quiet motor, etc.

With shipping & handling, it will cost a total of $52.97.

I will use it as soon as I get it and I will let you know what I think. Hopefully it will "do in a pinch". Now----- I just have to figure out how to dry the clothes. Suggestions????

You all take care, Draco Dog

htneighbors

Unbelievably Blessed!
www.clotheslineshop.com

banner.jpg
The Clothesline Shop LLC
banner.jpg
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Outdoor Clotheslines [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Indoor Clotheslines [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Clothespins and Bags [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Ironing Boards and Covers [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Hampers [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Hampers for Kids [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Washboards, Made in the USA[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Snowplow Resistant Mailbox [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Travel Accessories [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]EZ Door Latch[/FONT]
We have several styles of clotheslines to choose from including T-posts, umbrellas, pulley systems, reels, multi and single-line retractable, disappearing, free standing and more. We encourage you to compare our prices to anyone on the net, but please remember, ALL of our prices INCLUDE the shipping in the contiguous US. That means no bad surprises at check-out time. The price you see is the total price you pay.

http://www.clotheslineshop.com/Merc...CTGY&Store_Code=C&Category_Code=IroningBoards

http://www.clotheslineshop.com/Merc...n=CTGY&Store_Code=C&Category_Code=HampersKids
SALE ITEM

Featured Items

This Clothesline actually puts the clothespins on your clothes for you! Click the picture for more info.

This mobile clothesline can be used indoors or out. Introducing the Mrs. Pegg's Handy Line. This rugged, yet lightweight unit is perfect for small areas. Click here for more details.
Did you know...
1. clotheslines can save you money?
2. electric dryers use 5 - 10 percent of residential energy?
3. clothes and sheets smell better when hung outside?
4. solar dryers save energy, thus preventing pollution?
5. fabrics last longer when air dried?
6. spending a few minutes out in the sun is good for your skin?

Contact Us Order by Mail About Us Warranty Privacy Policy Return Policy Web Ads
Copyright © 2008 The Clothesline Shop LLC. All rights reserved.

katkens

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
HT....I can say Renee'e must be very proud of you and she has taught you well in the art of household duties. If I ever need help in my household cleaning endeavors you will be the first on my list to check with , another great job.:D.....Kenny

P.S By the way what laundry detergent do you recommend.:confused:

jbeletti

Kenny,

Of course HT uses Heartland Cleaning products throughout his coach :D

logo.jpg

I am beginning to think the H in HT stands for Heartland. Maybe the T is for Team? Heartland Team Neighbors. Does it have a ring to it? :cool:

Jim

katkens

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
Kenny,

Of course HT uses Heartland Cleaning products throughout his coach :D

logo.jpg

I am beginning to think the H in HT stands for Heartland. Maybe the T is for Team? Heartland Team Neighbors. Does it have a ring to it? :cool:

Jim

Jim....you could be right. I was thinking more like Home Technician , guess HT will clue us in and elaborate.:confused:....KennyNone

Draco Dog

htneighbors, thanks for the info on the clothes lines. I'll definitely have to get something.

Well, I have received the "Wonder Washer". I ordered it thru www.amerimark.com .The total cost was $52.97.

The features all seem to work as advertised. It has a carry handle, fairly quiet when washing, the timer is from 3-15 minutes, and there are both high and low speeds. Ofcourse you have to drain the water and do the cycle over again to rinse the clothes. (maybe a wash board would be handier. lol)

It would probably not do a good job on jeans, sheets, or anything very bulky. But it does seem to wash small items such as underclothes, wash rags and kitchen towels. Those seem to be about half of my laundry anyway.

Inside the "bucket washer" there are propellers to move the clothes and also the whole bucket swivels one way and then turns the opposite way about every 10 seconds.

We usually camp at Thousand Trails, etc., and they always have laundry facilities, but now we are prepared for anything.

I "WONDER" if the thing washes dishes, or maybe my dog. (just kidding on washing my dog-----I would never do that. hubby yes, but dog no.) tee hee