rbspitz

Mississippi Chapter Leaders-retired

Venue:
------------------------------

Details:
  • Number of sites held: 20
  • Register by end of day 10/21/2016
  • Site fee: $$20 or $14 for seniors per night per night.
  • Club Member Event fee:
  • Non-Club Member fee: $20
  • Potluck:Yes
  • Potluck date: Friday 10/21
  • Potluck time: 6:00pm

Additional Info:
Please call Paul B Johnson directly at 601-582-7721 to reserve your site. Mississippi State Parks will not hold any sites without a deposit so it's important that you call early. The person I spoke about the Heartland Rally advised that if we make reservations early we should be able to have our sites in close proximity. Some of the available sites are 111(handicap), 112, 114, 115, 116, 117, 119, 121, 123, 124, 125 in the new campground section. Adjacent to this area in the straight away section are the following site numbers 81, 82, 83, 84, 86, 78, 77, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73.

Easy, casual potluck on Friday, 10/21 at 6:00 pm. Make it easy and very casual with easy crock pot dishes such as chili or soup, any sides (chips, dips, etc.), deserts, and bring your own drinks.

We plan to eat out at LT's Fish House in Purvis, MS on Saturday 10/22 at 5:00 pm. It is located about 15-20 minutes from the park. All are invited but not mandatory.

Once you have made your reservation please report back by posting here with your arrival date and site number.

Thanks.

Last edited:

usnaviator

Retired Alabama Chapter Leaders
Hi Randy,

Count us in! Sheila & I will be arriving on 10/19 and departing on 10/23, we'll be in site 115. Looking forward to it.

rbspitz

Thanks Paul. Look forward to camping with you and Sheila again. We are booked also in site 125. We arrive on 10/20 and depart on 10/24.

Randy.

Gizzy

Randy, made reservations for site 117, arriving 10/20 and departing 10/24. Lily and I are looking forward to this rally.

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Hi Randy, Dorothy and I are in. We will arrive 10/21 for 3 nights. Have booked site #123. Looking forward to a great Mississippi rally.

rbspitz

Hi Randy, Dorothy and I are in. We will arrive 10/21 for 3 nights. Have booked site #123. Looking forward to a great Mississippi rally.

Eric & Dorothy,Thank you for joining us at the Mississippi Rally. Looking forward to seeing you again.

Randy & Brenda

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Randy, made reservations for site 117, arriving 10/20 and departing 10/24. Lily and I are looking forward to this rally.

Jerry & Lilly, Thanks for joining us for the Mississippi Rally. Looking forward to seeing you next month.

Randy & Brenda

hogan

Past Mississippi Chapter Leader (Founding)
Hi Randy, Just to let you know that Donna and I will be attending the Mississippi Chapter Fall Rally at PBJ State Park. The park is an excellent choice; hoping for some cool fall weather so we can gather around a campfire in the evenings. We have reserved site #121 in the New Campground section and will arrive on 10/21. We will stay over and leave on Monday morning, 10/24. Looking forward to seeing our Mississippi and Alabama friends once again and having some fun. Hogan and Donna Cooper, #1649, Tupelo, MS,

rbspitz

Hi Randy, Just to let you know that Donna and I will be attending the Mississippi Chapter Fall Rally at PBJ State Park. The park is an excellent choice; hoping for some cool fall weather so we can gather around a campfire in the evenings. We have reserved site #121 in the New Campground section and will arrive on 10/21. We will stay over and leave on Monday morning, 10/24. Looking forward to seeing our Mississippi and Alabama friends once again and having some fun. Hogan and Donna Cooper, #1649, Tupelo, MS,

Glad to have you and Donna join us. Great news. See you soon.

Randy

Bobemuzzy

Hi Randy
Barb and Bob Mansolino will attend the rally. We will arrive on Thursday Oct 20th and leave on Sunday. Our site is #119

rbspitz

Hi Randy
Barb and Bob Mansolino will attend the rally. We will arrive on Thursday Oct 20th and leave on Sunday. Our site is #119

Bob and Barb, Glad to hear you are joining us for the Mississippi Rally. Looking forward to seeing you next month.

Randy & Brenda

navyAZ1

Hey Randy, Miss Ann and I are registered and we will be arriving on the 17th, leaving on the 24th. Looking forward to seeing y'all again. We will be in site 114.

rbspitz

Hey Randy, Miss Ann and I are registered and we will be arriving on the 17th, leaving on the 24th. Looking forward to seeing y'all again. We will be in site 114.

Ron and Ann, Glad to hear you are joining us for the Mississippi Rally. Great news. Looking forward to seeing you next month.

Randy & Brenda

usnaviator

Retired Alabama Chapter Leaders
Hi Randy,

I wanted to let you know that much to our great disappointment Sheila and I will not be able to attend the Mississippi rally. We were out walking the dogs and Sheila tripped and fractured her ankle. The Doc has her in a Star Wars storm trooper boot and riding a scooter around the house. He told her he may let her put some weight on it in two-weeks. I tried to convince her that we could use the dog ramp and I could push her on the scooter up into the Bighorn (it would be even easier coming down) and we could still go the Rally. But she wasn't all that enthusiastic about that idea. Anyway we are sorry we are going to miss all the fun. Looking forward to seeing you and Brenda soon.

rbspitz

Hi Randy,

I wanted to let you know that much to our great disappointment Sheila and I will not be able to attend the Mississippi rally. We were out walking the dogs and Sheila tripped and fractured her ankle. The Doc has her in a Star Wars storm trooper boot and riding a scooter around the house. He told her he may let her put some weight on it in two-weeks. I tried to convince her that we could use the dog ramp and I could push her on the scooter up into the Bighorn (it would be even easier coming down) and we could still go the Rally. But she wasn't all that enthusiastic about that idea. Anyway we are sorry we are going to miss all the fun. Looking forward to seeing you and Brenda soon.

Oh no. That's not any fun. We are disappointed also but totally understand. Sheila keep the scooter under 50 mph and get well soon.

Randy. ..p.s. Yes, see you soon.

Thanks Paul. Look forward to camping with you and Sheila again. We are booked also in site 125. We arrive on 10/20 and depart on 10/24.

Randy.
= Hi, Im Melba Toast, Don't know if I'm suppose to be answering on this section or not. This is all new to me. I did make reservations on site 120 for 10/21 and leaving on 10/24. when I called for a reservation they didn't know that there was a rally going on for that time frame???

Hi!, I think I had a run on message of some one else's. Sorry. I will be there on the 21st and leave on the 24th I will be in Site 120. But when I called the State Park they didn't know about a Heartland Rally??? Melba

rbspitz

Hi!, I think I had a run on message of some one else's. Sorry. I will be there on the 21st and leave on the 24th I will be in Site 120. But when I called the State Park they didn't know about a Heartland Rally??? Melba

Got your message and glad you will be joining up with us at the rally. Sorry about the trouble you had while making the reservations. I spoke to Donna and she apologized for the error. She will talk to the other clerks. See you there, Randy.

hogan

Past Mississippi Chapter Leader (Founding)
See you there, Randy.[/QUOTE]

Hey Randy, It's Rally Week.

Can't wait to get down to PBJ to meet up with the Heartlanders.

Hogan

Status
Not open for further replies.