no water pressure in kitchen faucets

droopy

Hi everyone, nubee here;

I have a strange problem in my kitchen. When I turn on the faucets the pump will not kick in. It makes the sound that it' working but no pressure. This is strange to me because all
the other faucets in the bathroom and the shower are working just fine. Hoping someone out there would have an idea of what is happening. I have a 2011 greystone 5th wheel.

jimtoo

Hi droppy,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Have you made any changes to anything that might possibly put a kink in the lines to the sink? You have neither hot or cold? Check the screen and flow re stricter on the faucet maybe first.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

rxbristol

It's not unusual for the kitchen sink faucet screen to get debris that clogs the output. Try cleaning this first. Also, the faucets they put in the rigs give some enough problems that they are changed out with normal household types. We did and never had another problem.

mlpeloquin

Glad we changed ours out as well. With the original we never could get the sprayer to fully shut off. I disassembled it several times and should have had it changed out under warranty, but didn't want to not use our fifth wheel. So I purchased a home faucet at Lowes. The old faucet did clog a lot to the point of a very very slow flow many times. Check your bathroom faucet screen as well. It won't be long before it need to be cleaned. We also change it out for a longer reach one. Now we can brush out teeth and wash our hands in the bathroom.

SNOKING

On our new 2017 BH3575el the full flow from the kitchen faucet has slowed down. The sprayer will fill a glass 3 times faster. I do not seem to be able to remove the full flow screen. It all seem like it is press together and is not serviceable? Chris

droopy

Thanks everyone, I'll give all your suggestions a try and let you know the outcome. I meant to add that if I jiggle the spout I can hear the pump come on for about 1 second and the water coming out
would take about a week to fill a glass , LOL. Again thanks and will let you know how things turn out.

droopy

Many thanks,will give a shot.

Thanks guys, sounds like a plan.

Thanks so much for your reply to my post, will give all the suggestions a try and post the results.

droopy

All you guys are the greatest, I did everything you all suggested and now all is working just fine. Thanks again everyone, this is a great community.:)

CIAI

We had problems with no water at kitchen faucet unless water was simultaneously at full flow from bathroom faucet and toilet.
Our fix: follow the hose it goes down under the sink and turns back up toward the
faucet and attaches to the bottom of one of connections with a fitting. Just remove the hose from that point...in the end of the hose is a small white "valve"...not sure what it does, just know that it apparently stopped working. Removed it, then removed the tiny spring and plunger. When we reattached without the "valve" there was a drip even though the washer was in place.So reinstalled the now empty white "valve" ....faucet now works great...good pressure.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
We had problems with no water at kitchen faucet unless water was simultaneously at full flow from bathroom faucet and toilet.
Our fix: follow the hose it goes down under the sink and turns back up toward the
faucet and attaches to the bottom of one of connections with a fitting. Just remove the hose from that point...in the end of the hose is a small white "valve"...not sure what it does, just know that it apparently stopped working. Removed it, then removed the tiny spring and plunger. When we reattached without the "valve" there was a drip even though the washer was in place.So reinstalled the now empty white "valve" ....faucet now works great...good pressure.

Sounds like somebody put a check valve in that line.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

WillyBill

Sounds like somebody put a check valve in that line.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have those valves on both my hot and cold lines under the kitchen sink. One got the tiniest little piece of wood in it and stopped flowing-cleaned it out and all is well. The valves stop the faucet from dripping after use.

WB