Totaled camper and truck

Nbomar

Prayer warriors, say one for me. Headed to find my dad and mom. They haven't used their camper in years and we were meeting them in Arkansas this weekend and they never made it. Lost control of his truck and rolled the camper and truck and hit someone else head on. I don't know much. Say a prayer please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Wow, ours thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time. Trace

IronJ

Oh wow....not what anyone wants to hear!!....

Prayers and thoughts your way man!!

Jeremy

sent from space via an invisible beam from a flying metal dish

ATLJOHN

We are praying for you and your mom and dad. We hope everyone is ok

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nbomar

Thank you everyone. We got to them last night. The cops had left the scene and took everything but the personal belongings they could get to. They just left them sitting on the side of the highway in lawn chairs. I cannot believe the Arkansas state troopers would do something like this. They told them "well you have someone coming so you will be ok" blows my mind. Regardless, my family was ok. The band going the other way wasn't as lucky. They hit the side of the camper and had to be cut out of their SUV. 2 were air lifted to Memphis from hardy arkansas. They definitely need your prayers now. My wife was pretty shook up about me leaving in the middle of the night and prayed psalms 91 over me and we hit a deer right before we got back last night in my brother F150. Amazingly, not a single scratch, dent or anything. Regardless guys/ladies I appreciate all your thoughts and prayers.

Nbomar

e7675551a7b2fb766e084997a21849b6.jpg

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Glad your family was ok. Prayers for all involved.

avvidclif

Thank you everyone. We got to them last night. The cops had left the scene and took everything but the personal belongings they could get to. They just left them sitting on the side of the highway in lawn chairs. I cannot believe the Arkansas state troopers would do something like this. They told them "well you have someone coming so you will be ok" blows my mind. Regardless, my family was ok. The band going the other way wasn't as lucky. They hit the side of the camper and had to be cut out of their SUV. 2 were air lifted to Memphis from hardy arkansas. They definitely need your prayers now. My wife was pretty shook up about me leaving in the middle of the night and prayed psalms 91 over me and we hit a deer right before we got back last night in my brother F150. Amazingly, not a single scratch, dent or anything. Regardless guys/ladies I appreciate all your thoughts and prayers.

Sounds great, who said prayers don't work..... I can't believe the State Troopers left them. I would be writing a letter to the head. That's BS. At least one officer should have stayed to make sure help arrived and they were not bothered.