Dutch Ovens

Status
Not open for further replies.

landp

My wife loves camping cause I do all the cookinig. Last time we went camping I bought I 10" dutch oven and my wife loved the cobbler I baked for her. So I am lookinig for more oven and assesories.

Uncle Rog

If you don't have to have classic / antique pieces the outdoor folks, Cabelas / Bass Pro Shop, have all kinds of stuff at decent prices...............

flamingknitter

Sportsmen's, too. There are also some pretty cool cookbooks for cast iron cooking over coals out there as well. We are going to experiment on our next trip w/the grandkids. At the rate we are going, campfire cooking may be the required method!

happyrover

landp, You might want to look at the aluminum dutch ovens that are out also. They cook just as well and not near as heavy.

SmokeyBare

Landp,

your going to want to check out Lehman's Hardware store in Kidron Ohio.

Here is their web page:

http://www.lehmans.com/index.jsp

They have lots of Dutch Oven accessories... do a search on their web site.

They were good enough for Gus... in the Movie "Lonesome Dove"... He always made his early Morning Biscuts in a dutch oven !!

Marv

The RV-Ramblers

BigHorn Owners
If anyone is near Chattanooga, TN, Lodge has a factory outlet store at South Pittsburg, TN just off of I-24W on US Highway 72 West. They give a very good discount off MSRP. They have all of their utinsels and accessories.

landp

Lodge is woth buying

We are going to PA for Christmas, I am going to stop at lodge then. but I am really interested in older stuff. They just dont make'em like the use to.

Status
Not open for further replies.