New trailer model?

Mrsfish

Local RV dealer just advertised a 2017 Heartland Trail Runner TT.. New model or one of those 'off brand' models? Just curious

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
I know the TT stands for travel trailer, I just had never seen trail runner.

We still had our 2013 Heartland Trail Runner at the Quartzite Rally last year.

Remember . . . that was the one that the wheel bearing burned out on while passing through Phoenix on the way there?

TrailRunnerAtCherryChreek-IMG_20150517_095052920.jpg TrailRunnerAtCherryChreek-IMG_20150517_095153310.jpg

Truck&CamperAtGasStationSmall.jpg SunCityRV-RVPark-IMG_20150122_075627618.jpg

SunCityRV-IMG_20150122_173556536.jpg

Mrsfish

MTPockets

thanks John for bringing my brain out of its weekend fog. For some reason I thought you had a north trail, now I remember.
. Ann, I'm more inclined to think it's more of that "New Age" thing you got goin' on today instead of the weekend...

Mrsfish

. Ann, I'm more inclined to think it's more of that "New Age" thing you got goin' on today instead of the weekend...
Today's a milestone day for sure. Always thought this age was old, now I know it's just the day I can use a little bit of my US government privledges

dmspkm

This is our 2017 Trail Runner 275RKS. They also make a sister model for Camping World called Pioneerimage (2).jpg

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
I think that Trail Runner became a Heartland brand around 2007 or so.

We owned our 2013 Trail Runner for 2 1/2 years and enjoyed it.

I do miss it sometimes, and if we ever go back to a bumper pull trailer we will look at the Trail Runners again!