ATF: North Trail - 33bks

I do not have an AC vent in the bonk area. Any reason there is not one?
My boys get quite warm back there.
I've turned AC vents toward their room at night but it still does not help.

Was this an opps during manufacturing? If so, what can I do to get it fixed?

Alan

jimtoo

Hi Alan,

Welcome to the HeartlandOwners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here withlots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.
I'm sure some of our members with the North Trail will jump in soon with some info for you.

Be sure and check out our
HeartlandOwners Club. Joinus at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and makefriends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum and your new unit.

Jim M

RAL6

Hi Alan!
We also have a 33bkss. There was an option to put a second air conditioner in the bunkhouse when we ordered. We are wishing we would have put the second one in and are looking at putting one in over the winter. It does get warm in there! We have closed off the vents in the bedroom a few times to try and force more air to the back but it didn't help that much. We do use a tower fan in there to circulate the air....better than nothing! Have you used the heat yet? We got our unit back in May and used it then and there was a noticeable rattle. We found one of the hoses was not attached when investigating the sound, but still need to figure out what is loose. Good luck keeping cool, especially if you get the heat we have in WI today! This weekend temps are looking to cool into the upper 60's to low 70's.

Ann

We've tested the heat and it works fine. Didn't know I could get an AC unit back there. I wil have to ask about that.
I think your heat is heading towards us in NH. We are camping this weekend and there is a stream next to the site. I'll just hang out there and let the boys chase their RC trucks and planes.

Alan