Where to order parts??

Ap571

I need the door flap for the exterior exhaust fan for good. The one on side of camper you open when cooking. I forgot to latch back shut and got home and its completely gone. It's on a 2012 Sundance 3300ck

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
You might have to get the entire assembly.
You can check with Heartland parts of check with an RV dealer.

Peace
Dave

Sent from my Galaxy S7 Edge using Tapatalk

I need the door flap for the exterior exhaust fan for good. The one on side of camper you open when cooking. I forgot to latch back shut and got home and its completely gone. It's on a 2012 Sundance 3300ck

Here is the phone number to Heartland: 877-262-8032

It's an automated answer and you will select the option for PARTS (I think it's 2). Make sure you have your Year, Make, Mode and if you have the part # it's even better. I just ordered a door from them and they were very helpful, but I had to do a lot of following up, I'm assuming this is their busy season.

Hope that helps

Edit to add: I recommend you order directly from Heartland if you plan to install it yourself. I priced the door at the dealer and they were going to mark it up 67%.... that's not a typo and that's just for the part, not the labor :mad: .... I ordered it directly from Heartland instead :)

avvidclif

Here is the phone number to Heartland: 877-262-8032

It's an automated answer and you will select the option for PARTS (I think it's 2). Make sure you have your Year, Make, Mode and if you have the part # it's even better. I just ordered a door from them and they were very helpful, but I had to do a lot of following up, I'm assuming this is their busy season.

Hope that helps

Edit to add: I recommend you order directly from Heartland if you plan to install it yourself. I priced the door at the dealer and they were going to mark it up 67%.... that's not a typo and that's just for the part, not the labor :mad: .... I ordered it directly from Heartland instead :)

Last one I bought was less than $10 at the rv dealer. Heartland charged me $19 for a taillight and $20 shipping. Your choice.