Frigidaire freezer

travlingman

Just got back from a trip. Freezer set on "0" and fridge on "37" degrees, Frigidaire residential. Ran 3 days before I left, and then drove 200 miles on inverter, freezer at "0", fridge "37" when we arrived. Back on electric for 6 days, no problems. Came home today and running inverter checked about 45 minutes from home, "0" freeze, "37" fridge. Got home, freezer "17", fridge "37". Hooked back up to electric, freezer temp going up about "1" degree every 15 minutes, fridge still at "37". Finally shut off and could here a "gurgling" sound coming from freezer side in the center. Any ideas? Going to let set tonight and then try again tomorrow to see if it fixes itself.

travlingman

Turned fridge off and let it set overnight. Started it back up yesterday before going into work. By 6 PM it was back at "0" for freezer and "37" for fridge. Checked this morning and it held temps overnight. Don't know if freezer froze up and the noise I heard was some kind of thawing cycle or what. Appears to be working so I will see what happens on our trip to the beach.