RV accessible fuel stations

Relayman

One of my apprehensions when towing my Fifth Wheel is fueling station accessibility ! Any guides or info out there for major highways that show easy access filling stations ?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

brianlajoie

If you use the interstate, the "Last Exit" is pretty handy. It tells you what is at each exit. Food, Fuel, etc...

I personally don't like the high volume nozzles at the truck stops. By the time the handle shuts off, I have a diesel burp coming back at me.

rxbristol

I use truck stops most of the time. This is the web site I use: Find Truck Stops I also use Google maps to eye each location so there are no surprises. Sometimes, there are other places to fuel such as Buc-ee's ,which provides plenty of room and wide open spaces, and Flying J.

IronJ

I went the lazy way and put in a BIIIIIIG fuel tank (65 gallon) so that way I can always fill after I park for the day ....

But if I gotta do it on the road if like last exit...the pilot and flying J truck lanes are the best......and the window cleaning sticks are long enough for me to reach my windows.!! Lol

sent from space via an invisible beam from a flying metal dish

donr827

I used truck stops all the time when traveling. The day before we leave I pick out the truck stops that I prefer to stop for fuel. I like to use a truck stop that has a lot of parking places for trucks. Easier to get into and out of usually.
Don

franks1

Retired Alabama Chapter Leaders
I did what Ironj did.Put in a auxillary tank and when we park for the night unhook and full up.