Big Campground In the Sky

guyc66

Well, after 5 years of owning our 2011 Landmark Grand Canyon it has finally gone to that great big campground in the sky. Two severe hail storms in the Colorado Springs area did alomost $43K damage so our insurance company deemed it a total loss. I hated to see it end this way because we really loved this fifth wheel and nothing but good luck with it. My wife now has "stage fright" about buying another RV as long as we live here so we are probably out of the RV lifestyle after 17 years of owning one. If I can eventually convince her to get another one Heartland will be at the top of our list for sure. Happy camping my friends.....

jbeletti

So sorry to hear of the loss of your LM and that you are likely getting out of RVing :(

We JUST moved to the COS area and are out in Falcon. I had "planned" to build an RV shelter but we decided to spend the money on a nice RV pad and a transformation of the backyard area into something really nice, plus fencing, plus new appliances, plus new light fixtures and on and on. Owning a home can really be a money pit but Momma wants a home so a home we shall have.

Even my $95k truck will be stored outside! Hoping for the best and wishing you all the best as well.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Sorry to hear that bad news. Hopefully you can talk her into a new one some day soon.
Just take her to the nearest RV show and she'll get the bug again..

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk