New mattress for North Trail NT - 24BHS 2015 - Head Room????

Deanne

The mattress that came with our used 2015 North Trail NT 24BHS was a pure junk. It has less filling that a pillow...perhaps it wasn't the original mattress and the RV place we bought it from swapped it out of another unit.

We need to purchase a new queen short for this unit. The problem is the rounded front of the trailer, which is the bedroom area, limits the amount of head space. My husband is afraid if we get a 10" mattress he's going to constantly hit his head when he sits up.

Does anyone have any advice on this??

I've left a handful of messages with Heartland's Customer Service. No one has bothered to return my call. I'm getting desperate as we leave for a trip in less than two weeks and I need to buy something ASAP.

HELP!!

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
On our first trailer which was a Prowler 20RBS we had a 8 inch mattress and had no problems and I'm 6ft 1.

danemayer

What are you hoping to hear from Customer Service?

If your husband's head is that close to the ceiling when he sits up after sleeping on the current mattress, he might have to adjust his behavior if you get a thicker mattress. If he isn't able to adjust, maybe a thinner mattress would be a better choice.