Good Sam Pilot RV Plus charge card....

CPDDet

Anyone know if there is a yearly fee on the Good Sam Pilot RV Plus charge card? Couldn't see listed in the terms and conditions but wanted to ask those with more experience.

Dave

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Someone else posted about his experiences with this card and how it's set up. If my memory is correct, he used it at a Pilot station thru the truck lanes and had a huge $500 hold put on his account eventho he pumped around a $100 worth. Maybe other's can chime in if this is correct. We don't use their charge card, just the 3 cents discount thru our lifetime membership with Good Sams.

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
Someone else posted about his experiences with this card and how it's set up. If my memory is correct, he used it at a Pilot station thru the truck lanes and had a huge $500 hold put on his account eventho he pumped around a $100 worth. Maybe other's can chime in if this is correct. We don't use their charge card, just the 3 cents discount thru our lifetime membership with Good Sams.

Never had this happen to me. I think this was a different type of card that was being used.

Lou_and_Bette

Never had this happen to me. I think this was a different type of card that was being used.

Like bigJim, I've never had a problem with the card. However, I don't use that card for anything else and rarely use it at all since the fuel at Pilot/Flying J is usually much higher than other stations in the area. One of the main reasons I have a 50 gallon tank in the bed, so I am almost always unhooked when I fuel up.

danemayer

The RVPlus Card that I have is not a conventional credit card. It does have a spending limit. It doesn't tie up your credit limit if you're buying something else, like a diamond bracelet for DW. It's not a debit card either, because it doesn't automatically hit your bank account when you use it.

If you use it to purchase bulk DEF at the pump, you'll save way, way more than any price difference on diesel.

• Discounts only received when using the RV Plus Card as a form of payment
  • Payment due in full every month
  • Email address required to submit application
  • Good for merchandise and fuel purchases at Pilot and Flying J locations
  • Payments may be made online, via check, or auto-drafted
  • Statement sent every 30 days. Payment due in full 15 days after statement date
  • Total online account management

Mburtsvt

Your link is to a CREDIT CARD program by Good Sam distributed and maintained by Visa. The Good Sam Pilot RV Plus is a CHARGE type card. Its not a revolving credit type card - the balance is due at the closing date - there is no partial payment option. Sorry if their is some confusion.