Possible to put 2 couches in 3010re

ajk3

As the title says can or has anyone put two couches in the rear of a 3010re. We have two boys who need beds and the boss doesn't want bunks.

mlpeloquin

I never opened our couch fully. Just at PDI and only enough to see if the air bed was in it. The question is, is there enough room for two couches to fully open at the same time? I have my 3010RE at home so sometime tomorrow I will open it up and see. I will report back.

ajk3

Yes I am wondering if both opposing couches can be open at the same time to avoid a bunk model.

Roller4tan

while sitting in the recliners with the couch pulled out I can rest my feet on the edge of the bed, so I say no, both beds cannot be open at the same time.

mlpeloquin

I never opened our couch fully. Just at PDI and only enough to see if the air bed was in it. The question is, is there enough room for two couches to fully open at the same time? I have my 3010RE at home so sometime tomorrow I will open it up and see. I will report back.

Took some time with the wife's to do list. No as stated in previous post they could not be opened at the same time.

Miltp920

Could the boys sleep on them as a couch - and not as a fold out bed? The couch might be about the same size as a bunk, and probably as comfortable.