2016 - Las Vegas - Dometic-Atwood Rally Service

jbeletti

We're happy to announce that Dometic-Atwood will have 3 technicians at our rally on Thursday and Friday to do minor maintenance on Dometic and Atwood products. See the flier at this link for more details.

Attachments

• 2016_Dometic-Atwood.pdf
    228.2 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

jbeletti

We're not taking sign-ups for Dometic-Atwood, but I'm curious if anyone plans to sign-up for their service when they arrive on Thursday, Oct 6th.

Dan & Sally Sullivan

Hi Jim,
i would like them to inspect our frig, we don't have any problems right now. It is for preventive measures, as we are taking our 2008 BC to Alaska next summer. When we get home we will be purchasing a new 5th wheel. Yeah!!! So in that note when and if will any new floor plans be coming out?

Sally Sullivan

jbeletti

Hi Jim,
i would like them to inspect our frig, we don't have any problems right now. It is for preventive measures, as we are taking our 2008 BC to Alaska next summer. When we get home we will be purchasing a new 5th wheel. Yeah!!! So in that note when and if will any new floor plans be coming out?

Sally Sullivan

Hi Sally - see Judy Schutz at their table on Thursday morning to see if she'll do a PM check for you.

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Jim, I've tried to download/look at their flyer, but nothing loads on my screen. I have two problems I'd like them to look at. One, my front burner on my stove will not lite via the spark. I've tried disconnecting and reconnecting the wire to the burner, but still no spark. The other two burners work fine. Also, like someone to look at one of my a/c's It seems to consitintantly cycle on and off. Once it clicks off, it will click back on within 2 to 3 seconds. It does this constintly.

- - - Updated - - -

Opps, spoke too soon. Got the flyer to load, but still need to see Judy about someone looking at my rig. Thanks Jim

jbeletti

Jim, I've tried to download/look at their flyer, but nothing loads on my screen. I have two problems I'd like them to look at. One, my front burner on my stove will not lite via the spark. I've tried disconnecting and reconnecting the wire to the burner, but still no spark. The other two burners work fine. Also, like someone to look at one of my a/c's It seems to consitintantly cycle on and off. Once it clicks off, it will click back on within 2 to 3 seconds. It does this constintly.

Keith, sorry to hear you had trouble downloading the flier. I just tried it and it worked for me. I don't prefer to attach the fliers to these threads as when changes are made, I need to remember all the places I attached them to and change them out. By linking to the flier, I can change it as needed and the links do not change.

That all said, in an effort to keep the Jolly-one, well, jolly, I have attached the flier to post number 1 of this thread. See if you can download it that way. In any event, all you need to do is see Judy Schutz at the Dometic-Atwood table in the Heartland Marketplace on Thursday morning.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
I might have them look at our awning.

I noticed while at the Mountaindale HOC Rally this past weekend that it seems to be going out and in really slow and is making a squeeky/squalking sound (if you can imagine what that sounds like :p ).

Also, we will be arriving Wednesday night instead of Thursday afternoon.

jbeletti

I might have them look at our awning.

I noticed while at the Mountaindale HOC Rally this past weekend that it seems to be going out and in really slow and is making a squeeky/squalking sound (if you can imagine what that sounds like :p ).

Also, we will be arriving Wednesday night instead of Thursday afternoon.

John - is your awning a Dometic A&E. I know we use Carefree on a lot of TTs.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
John - is your awning a Dometic A&E. I know we use Carefree on a lot of TTs.

I'll double check the paperwork, but I seem to recall seeing some Dometic paperwork when I was looking for the furnace info a couple of weeks ago.