New 4150 Owner Questions

Rookie17

Just pulled the trigger last month on a new 4150.

Being RV rookies I've been making a list of stuff to buy, add, and doing a LOT of shopping. First trip is upcoming in a couple weeks but local for the first trial run at the Charlotte Nascar race - so just across town for all the stuff I'm sure we don't know we need until we are sleeping in it.
But the next trip will be a tow to Talledega (adults only) before the dirt bikes end up in the back and the kid starts to join us on longer trips.

I "think" we have the inside all kitted out. Wireless rear camera and TMPS monitoring system has arrived and I'll put that in this weekend. Towing with a Peterbilt 330 Schwalbe conversion and air hitch so it rides great and stops even better. It came with the Sailen G rated tires so we should be good there. I think it could do with a second spare wheel though.

Trying to figure out what I've forgotten or don't know about and just realized I need some oversize jack pads for soft ground in case it rains. Who makes the best ones for a rig this size?

Any suggestions from you experts on stuff you forgot or didn't know about when first starting out?

Any input appreciated!

jimtoo

Hi Rookie17,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum and your new unit.

Jim M