TST 507 Monitor Readability

I just installed a TST 507 TPMS and have it working on my travel trailer. I have not towed with it yet. I have driven short distances with the monitor on the dashboard of my truck and on my car's dash. At times when the monitor is in shadow I have difficulty seeing the display. In sunlight I can see it clearly. Is this typical of these LCD monitors? TST tech support seems to think it is.

rxbristol

Sames with ours, especially if I'm wearing sunglasses. I've since mounted it on the left side of the dash next to the roof support and can see it clearly all the time.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
This is my TST 510 monitor. I use a piece of velcro to hold it in position. Before cataract surgery, wearing tri-focals,I had trouble seeing it clearly. Now it's clear as can be.

Attachments

• TST Mount 2.jpg
    TST Mount 2.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 50

IronJ

I have same prob in my truck...in certain light I can't see it....but oh well...thing will let you know with a quickness if something is amiss!! Lol

2c97a3c01b461303124060d8fb3a82e8.jpg

sent from space via an invisible beam from a flying metal dish

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
I mounted my monitor with the suction cup on the front portion of the console directly in front of the 4X4 button on my Ram...it's out of the way, I have it tilted upwards and no issues with reading it....dash shadows the screen.