Corian countertops

DABAUDMAN

Guys am looking to see if anyone here has Polished there Corian Countertops have a few scratches and wanting to get the shine back. Wandering what products & how it was done thanks

Last edited:

Bones

Guys am looking to see if anyone here has Polished there Corian Countertops have a few scratches and wanting to get the shine back. Wandering what products & how it was done thanks
I have done it at home. I used extremely fine sand paper or fine steel wool. Then used and orbital buffer. Go to youtube.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Did it with the Hanex counters in our rig. Use progressively finer wet sand paper up to 2000 grit. Then polishing cream (not compound). Follow with a coat of MacGuair's paste wax.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

carl.swoyer

I have. I stopped by a counter top company and talked them into letting me buy the various grades of sanding paper. 800 1000 1200 1400 1600 1800 grit. Polish away.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Birchwood

I remove the scratches from my Hanex countertops each year.If the scratches aren't to deep starting with a wet 800 grit sand paper and polishing with wet 1000 grit.I use an orbital sander and spray bottle with a touch of soap.Its a long slow boring process (5 to 6 hours for me) but brings them like new.