Looking for Bed Size/Dimensions in the 427...

Taralr

Hi everyone, I'm wondering three things:

1) If anyone can confirm that standard Queen Size Bedding fits both of the 427's garage Happijac bunk beds?
2) Does standard King Size Bedding fit on the master bedroom King bed - is it true to size?
3) Can anyone tell me the actual length of the loft?

Of course if anyone could pass on the actual bed size dimensions to me that would be great as well. We're picking up our new TH in 2 weeks & I'd like to get the bedding ahead of time for the beds - including mattress toppers, mattress covers, etc. We're full timing with our kids & will be moving right in (from our current smaller TT). So it would be really helpful to have the new bedding ready ahead of time.

I know that they are 'Queen' size beds in the garage & 'King' in the master, but I would just like to confirm the bedding size (especially for the bottom fitted sheets) since RV beds a lot of times will be a bit off from the standard sizing...some people have also commented that their Happijac beds are more like a king size...any input from any of you RW owners would be helpful! Thank you! :)

nfa1eab

I measured the Happijac top bed. I got 58" wide y 88" long. Definitely larger than a queen.

Sent from my SM-T900 using Tapatalk

Taralr

Thanks for the reply :) Yah I ended up buying California King sheets for our Happijac Bunks. Width was queen, but length was California King size for both...

LBR

Residential king is 76Wx80L. Your bedroom king will probably be 72Wx80L. Buy RV king sheets as residential fitted sheet doesn't fit tight enough is my input.