Jensen AWM970,Media Player

campfire7

I have the Jensen AWM970 that was factory installed in my 2011 North Country, The DVD and CD player quit working, We watched a movie one night and everything was fine, but the next morning we turned it on and now it doesn't work , The AM and FM radio works , but the DVD and CD does not work. Any help would greatly e appreciated .

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
I have the Jensen AWM970 that was factory installed in my 2011 North Country, The DVD and CD player quit working, We watched a movie one night and everything was fine, but the next morning we turned it on and now it doesn't work , The AM and FM radio works , but the DVD and CD does not work. Any help would greatly e appreciated .

We had the Jensen in our previous 2013 Heartland Trail Runner and never once used the DVD player in it, but only the sound side of it.

I immediately bought a BluRay player and used that instead.

Might be your best option.

Even in our new 2015 Heartland Prowler, we never use the built-in CD/DVD player . . . but only the sound side of it.

Power247

If you have access to the back of the unit there should be a button to perform a hard reset of the device.

if that is not possible, check the manual for instructions for a soft reset. In a pinch you can try turning off the power to the unit to try and force a soft reset. You may have to pull the fuse in the power panel and then turn on the radio to try and drain all the power from circuits.

Greg
2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | Custom tuned by Double R Diesel
2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310