Extra payload with 3500HD Duramax

Rollin_Free

Finally Extra payload with 3500HD Duramax

Decided to make the jump to 3500HD but decided to stay with SRW. Planning to keep the Sundance for a few more years.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    154.5 KB · Views: 104
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    108.7 KB · Views: 86
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    137.9 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Re: Finally Extra payload with 3500HD Duramax

Sweet!

Love those side mirrors (they were not yet available when I got my 2015 2500HD).

John T Bettencourt

Rollin Free, you are going to love that truck. It is the best by far of what's out there. Happy traveling

Garypowell

Got our '15 about a year ago has 37,xxx miles on it with no problems. Getting home in about 3 weeks from 15,000 mile trip and might replace tires before the next trip.....early '17.

We have always used SRW's but I keep a close eye on the tires.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...

Got our '15 about a year ago has 37,xxx miles on it with no problems. Getting home in about 3 weeks from 15,000 mile trip and might replace tires before the next trip.....early '17.

We have always used SRW's but I keep a close eye on the tires.

My 2015 2500HD was two years and two weeks old last Friday and had just over 45,000 miles.

Also last Friday I had to replace the Firestone Transforce HT's that came on it as they were down into the warning indicators.

No way was I going to attempt the trip to the Vegas Rally on those.

Plus, we pulled the spare to have a look at it as it had 0 miles on it and found a large hole in it all the way down to the steel belts . . . ironically on the side of the tire that was facing up away from the road!

BadSpareTire-IMAG0316.jpg
Click to enlarge

Rollin_Free

Look out, upgraded my trailer a year later.

I can sure relate to that since purchasing the trailers has pushed me to the next size TV for the third time. I liked it when I saw it and since it just happened to be a long bed it's perfect for now. I was suprised that it was $2000 cheaper than the 6'6" bed and the GVWR 100 lbs. higher. Thanks

jam20ster

Is the DEF fill still under the hood on the new truck? That's the only reason I did not go with a GM/Chevy truck.