Owners club plaque and ladder bracket

BusManRG

Are they still doing these? We had one with our FMCA membership and looking at older threads it looks like Heartland did/does too??? We got a Heartland sticker and name badges with our membership materials but not a plaque and bracket for the unit. Is there a way to order one? Didn't see them in the "store".

Sandy

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
Are they still doing these? We had one with our FMCA membership and looking at older threads it looks like Heartland did/does too??? We got a Heartland sticker and name badges with our membership materials but not a plaque and bracket for the unit. Is there a way to order one? Didn't see them in the "store".

Sandy

Heartland owners Club members can obtain a plaque and/or a plaque frame/mount by contacting:

PLAK-R
Chuck McCubbins
phone: 866-427-5257
email: jmmccubbins@aol.com
web: http://plak-r.com

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Not a very good shot but you can see it on the rear bumper at right:

AZRodeoRally-IMG_5242.jpg
Click to enlarge - Taken at the 2016 AZ HOC Rally in Tucson

Nbomar

Where is everyone placing their stickers? I thought about center of the raised front fifth wheel portion. When I looked the chrome heartland logo is already there. Ideas would be great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JohnD

I recently put one on the back window of my truck and the Prowler:

TruckHOCsticker-P1010993.jpg ProwlerHOCsticker-P1010984.jpg
click to enlarge

TikiDawg

We made our own plaque.
f157024ae025dd34a374a710189d82fb.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Tikidawg made me one too 😎
But I'm having trouble getting another Heartland sticker for it. I might just have take it back off until I find one.

6c50c31b49b2aa04db528c1ee874e9fc.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

JohnD

Tikidawg made me one too 😎
But I'm having trouble getting another Heartland sticker for it. I might just have take it back off until I find one.

6c50c31b49b2aa04db528c1ee874e9fc.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Probably can get one if you will be in Vegas.

TxCowboy

I know this thread is about the plaque but having the plaque on the back of the RV didn't work of us.

We like it on the front so that people in the park can see it when they walk or drive by. Has started a LOT of conversations and given us the chance to meet lots of other HL owners. :D

Heartland sticker on front of RV.jpg

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
I know this thread is about the plaque but having the plaque on the back of the RV didn't work of us.

We like it on the front so that people in the park can see it when they walk or drive by. Has started a LOT of conversations and given us the chance to meet lots of other HL owners. :D

View attachment 47987

I have heard the same thing from many members. In most campgrounds it just makes more sense to have it on the front of the rig. If you don't want to put it on the front cap, other options include the door side slide side wall or the bedroom slide side wall.

JohnD

I took the outer part (mounting frame) of the plaque and use magnet hooks to mount the center of the plaque wherever it works for any given campout, either on the kingpin or the rear bumper.

ProwlerHOCplaque-IMG_5527.jpg

I like not having it permanently mounted.