Water Pump (Found It)

danemayer

Re: Water Pump

Hi Crawley,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. There's lots of useful information here along with a great bunch of friendly and helpful people.

Hopefully another Pioneer 25BH owner will see this thread and help out.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...

Listen for it.....

That doesn't alway work . . .

When we were trying to find the water pump in our previous Heartland Trail Runner, we ran the pump and opened every nook and cranny we could find . . . to no avail.

Spent an hour trying to find that $&%@ thing.

For some odd reason I suddenly remembered there was a spot under the couch that was covered up.

I unscrewed the four corners . . . a there it was!

But the sound of the pump never took us to that location.

Crawley

That doesn't alway work . . .

When we were trying to find the water pump in our previous Heartland Trail Runner, we ran the pump and opened every nook and cranny we could find . . . to no avail.

Spent an hour trying to find that $&%@ thing.

For some odd reason I suddenly remembered there was a spot under the couch that was covered up.

I unscrewed the four corners . . . a there it was!

But the sound of the pump never took us to that location.

Solved It was under the double sinks,I had to remove the bottom drawer. Thanks for all our help.

Solved It was under the double sinks,I had to remove the bottom drawer. Thanks for all our help.

THANK YOU... I was going mad trying to find this pump in our 2015 Heartland Trail Runner 24SLE... our first travel trailer we recently acquired...... once I located it behind a bottom drawer under the kitchen sink ... after reading your posting :D, I had a heck of a time learning the trick of removing a drawer :p..... all of this is new to us... but so thankful for the answers on the 'net...... Happy travels. Now to winterize... thanks again!

Mark in SE Michigan