Mail Boxes

prae35

Not sure where to put this, so I am just throwing it out there. We have been living in our Wilderness 2850bh for about 2 years. We have moved 2 or 3 times. We have a P O box but does not work for an address(drivers license, voter regs, advantage plans, etc). we are going to start traveling in about 2 years. I figure it is time to ask you guys what is the best way to establish a permanent address. does the ups store work or are there better options?

MTPockets

Not sure where to put this, so I am just throwing it out there. We have been living in our Wilderness 2850bh for about 2 years. We have moved 2 or 3 times. We have a P O box but does not work for an address(drivers license, voter regs, advantage plans, etc). we are going to start traveling in about 2 years. I figure it is time to ask you guys what is the best way to establish a permanent address. does the ups store work or are there better options?
. Since it appears you are already a FL resident, check out www.myrvmail.com. We did that several years ago and that's our permanent legal address on driver license, insurance, bank account, everything. We love the service and you can monitor what mail is there on-line... for you keeping a FL address is simplist. Everything you need is on their web site.

danemayer

Escapees has this all figured out. You establish Domicile in Texas or Florida, setting up your vehicle registrations, voting, etc. They also have a commercial mail forwarding service.

Aandaar

Their is also one for South Dakota also but the name escapes me. Our friends use it and are pleased with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Chuck, Victoria, and Miss Callie

Gaffer

We have used a UPS store or similar for everything for over 20 years. Used it when we were in our last sticks & bricks, when we were fulltime in the BH and in our latest sticks and bricks. We don't even have a mail box out on the street.

Last edited:

rnewk52

We use Americas Mailbox in Box Elder South Dakota which is a suburb of Rapid City.
Very easy company to use and the "crew" (as they call themselves) are always friendly and helpful.

ketah777

It looks like you've already received many great options, but I'll just let you know about one more. We use St. Brendans Isle which is also based in Florida. We were already Florida residents before going full time and they made it very easy. https://www.sbimailservice.com

SNOKING

We just sold our B&S 6 weeks ago and have a Mail Zone store a few miles from our Summer RV park as are mailing address. Changed our legal resident address to this Summer RV park, I change my drivers license and voter registration to this RV resort, plus a separate mailing address. DW still has to do this step. We can receive packages at the RV resort, however not US Mail. So we just have packages go to mail zone also.

Mail Zone will forward packaged up mail on a regular bases or when you call. They will let you decide on the phone letter by letter what to forward and what to junk. They will open it if you ask. Investment companies that kill trees are the worst. We have switched as much as we can to electronic delivery, however the investment companies have requirements to send transaction and such documents.

We used the USPS temporary forwarding for quite a few years when we just sunbirded. Chris