Help need tranny shop in Vegas

Bob Vaughn

Here is what we did when we had transmission trouble crossing Hoover Dam. We parked the camper in a Lake Mead campground and went into a Lucky's Grocery store. I walked around and found stock boys putting up stock in various parts of the store. I approached them and said " If you had transmission trouble where would you take your vehicle? The 4 boys I approached all told me the same shop so that is where I went. I was very happy with the work I had done and even happier with the price. The locals know who to stay away from. When I was a parts delivery driver for an auto parts store I asked the shops I delivered to " Where would they take their vehicles for transmission repair" I had a problem that GM said they could not find the cause. The shop I took it to was the number 1 on my informal survey and within 2 minutes of being in my truck with the computer hooked to it and me towing my trailer he diagnosed the problem. After the repair I never had the problem again and I kept that truck 13 years.....