Happy with your mattress?

Redrider007

Just wondering how many out there have changed out their mattress. I have a 2015 3010 and slept great at first but not so much anymore!

SNOKING

Almost 1k for custom three layer foam mattress. No memory foam. 4" firm foam with 1.5 softer foam top and bottom. Put it in OEM fart sack. Chris

aRAYwego

We slept on our OEM mattress for a year until the "canyons" formed on either side. We bought a king, Sleep Number bed from CW.com. One of the best mods ever.

Crumgater

Yep. Very happy with the stock mattress.

I don't like memory foam (AT ALL). We have a sleep number at home, so if we ever did want to upgrade the mattress, I'd go for another sleep number.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
We're still using the OEM mattress that came with the rig. We did add a 3" foam topper to it a couple of years ago. It's been OK for us. And Max doesn't seem to have a problem with it.

Attachments

• Belly Up.JPG
    Belly Up.JPG
    88.7 KB · Views: 56

ramdually4100king

We used the stock mattress for two years. Then ordered a sleep number from a sleep number store. 90 days later no mattress and the sleep number store said they would have to reorder. After canceling that order we went with a sealy mattress and haven't looked back.

Got the brand new camper and the wife laid on the bed an said it has to go. We put a 3" memory foam topper on it and it was bearable for a night. I see a 10" memory foam mattress in our future.

Hogladyrider

We changed ours out after the first night. It feels as good as our $2k+ Tempurpedic mattress at home.

Bamboo Gel 11 Mattress by Brentwood Home, RV King https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00J0I8SMU/ref=cm_sw_r_sms_c_api_ScB8xbHPH91HA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We replaced our mattress wit the Bamboo Gel 13" mattress by Brentwood Home, RV King purchased from Amazon. We've had it for over a year and we still love it and wake up with no aches and pains......great mattress. We opted for the 13" ILO 11" because we are both BIG!

Susan

billyjoeraybob

South Carolina Chapter Leaders-Retired
We replaced our mattress in our SOB travel trailer with a queen size pillow top Serta. When we bought our Sundance we moved our Serta in. The first thing I did after signing paperwork on the Landmark was to get a service tech to help me move the Serta. W love this mattress. It sleeps better than our mattress at home.

Gaffer

Our factory mattress was very comfy at first. It flattened out to near nothing on one side after 7 nights. Glad we ordered the queen. It made finding a quality replacement a lot easier