Mice?

paleclaire

Just got back from a trip, was reading here about someone having a mouse problem in thier ceiling and I suddenly remembered what I thought was strange, at 4am the other night hearing what I thought was a bird tap tap tapping across the roof of my gateway.
Now I fear it may have been a mouse. I haven't seen any signs, but is there an access point I can place a sticky trap in the ceiling to be safe?
Any insights would be appreciated!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Just got back from a trip, was reading here about someone having a mouse problem in thier ceiling and I suddenly remembered what I thought was strange, at 4am the other night hearing what I thought was a bird tap tap tapping across the roof of my gateway.
Now I fear it may have been a mouse. I haven't seen any signs, but is there an access point I can place a sticky trap in the ceiling to be safe?
Any insights would be appreciated!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

About the only place they might crawl around the ceiling, if they can get in there, would be the air conditioning ducts in the ceiling. Try removing one or two of the vents on either side of the ceiling and putting your traps in there.

If you haven't already, you need to plug every hole/gap you can find on the underside of the trailer. Some use steel wool, others use expanding foam (I prefer this). I also spray my frame and jacks with a product called MouseFree.

Jim Posz

We travel with an 18 pound tomcat. He's kind of a nuisance but knocked out a mouse the other day that we didn't even know we had. Finally earned his keep.

Grey Ghost

​Mice hate the smell of mothballs, we used to put them in the boat when we stored it for the winter. I also have put them in the camper if we are not going to use it for a time. Might want to try that, or buy a BIG cat!!