Red switch in kitchen of 2011 Cyclone

danemayer

In a 2011, it's likely either the 120V AC side of the water heater, or 120V AC for holding tank heating pads. In either case, you'll want water in the respective tank(s) before turning the switch on.

cherrich

We also had a mystery Red switch that was the 120v for the water heater. Our heater was by-passed from the factory and had no water in it. After finding how to resolve the problem of no water in the tank we still were not getting hot water. Discovered an On-Off switch on the water heater, that I am sure all heaters have, that was hidden by some wiring.
Make sure you have water in the tank, On-Off switch at the tank ON and the mystery Red Switch, that does look like a light switch, turned ON and you should (fingers crossed) have Hot Water shortly.:)

Lynn1130

My water heater switch is in the control panel with the other switches and controls. I do not have heaters for the tanks so this is a possibility. Exactly where is this switch?

There is not on-off switch on the water heater on mine. You either have gas or you have electricity or you have both but there is nothing on the tank to stop or start heating.

cherrich

My water heater switch is in the control panel with the other switches and controls. I do not have heaters for the tanks so this is a possibility. Exactly where is this switch?

There is not on-off switch on the water heater on mine. You either have gas or you have electricity or you have both but there is nothing on the tank to stop or start heating.

I have a Suburban 6 gallon and the switch I mentioned is a small toggle switch located at the lower left of the heater.
Open the outside access grill cover for the water heater.
It is behind the gas line that feds the gas pilot light. Search for a picture online for your type water heater.
Good Hunting.
redface.png

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
I have a Suburban 6 gallon and the switch I mentioned is a small toggle switch located at the lower left of the heater.
It is behind the gas line that feds the gas pilot light. Search for a picture online for your type water heater.
Good Hunting.
redface.png

No need to search . . .

ProwlerWHswitch-P1000779.jpg

We've got'cha covered!

Lynn1130

Good Hunting.
redface.png

OK, we cleared that one up. I will have to look but that does not answer the question that was originally asked.

Just to clarify, he is asking about a "red" switch on the wall, inside the trailer.